Letgopotential buyer gave psycho review

A guy offered to buy a tablet and some lights from me. Not once, but twice he said he would meet me and didn't follow through, nor did he get back to me. I was forced to send him a couple messages asking if he was going to show up or not. When he said no the second time, I called him out saying that it was wasting my time.
By that point he had already reviewed me with one star, saying I was a major drug addict and that no one should buy from me because I would harass them until they were forced into buying or blocking me!
This is absolutely unacceptable for someone who puts in time and work into selling their items legitimately.
His name is Cody and he's from Monroe, WA. BEWARE
This happened around 7 pm today, 6/7/2017
I want this user removed from being able to buy/sell because if he doesn't get his way he will do this to ANYONE and ruin someones credibility in a heartbeat. And I want this review taken off my profile immediately.

Also, I tried to review him and all it says is that there is an error and to try again!