Letgocustomer service

J

Nigel and a Bryan in the Houston Texas location called me to go ahead and give me a credit for the iPad that I scammed from me. During this conversation Nigel asked for my social which he then proceeded to mock me by saying, "what an idiot, I get on the phone say I'm a manager then you give me your social. No wonder you got scammed." After they literally laughed, mocked and continued to call me stupid the asked for my social again for the credit toward my scammed iPad which I started to give again, at which point, NIGEL again laughs callling me an idiot. I never got a credit and have never dealt with so much unprofessionlism. I don't know if this was off the clock or not but Nigel in the Houston Texas office whose clearly from England needs to be fired. I didn't deserve to be treated like that after already being ripped off.