Having problems with Letgo?

Letgo reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 3, 2016. The latest review Offer up was posted on May 28, 2021. The latest complaint olympic style incline weight bench w/ 400-500 lb was resolved on Jan 20, 2018. Letgo has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1126 reviews. Letgo has resolved 4 complaints.

Letgo Customer Service Contacts

175 Varick Street
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Letgo Customer Service. Initial Letgo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Letgo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Letgo. Discuss the issues you have had with Letgo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Letgo Complaints & Reviews, Page 54

LetGo.com2007 gmc sierra

I saw a 2007 GMC Sierra on y'all site that I was interested in. I contacted the email address that was on the page [protected]@gmail.com. The lady that was seeking the vehicle said she only wanted$1500.00 for it because she was in the army and was getting shipped over seas. She wanted to go through eBay motors and a guy from eBay motors contacted me via email. He told me I had to go to a Bitcoin machine to pay the $1500.00 before they start the process. Then when I did he told me I had to go back and pay $1000.00 more for the shipping and insurance. I went and paid that. Well I called him back and the phone disconnected. I tried calling back but I can't get through to speak to him again. How do I go about getting my money back. I'm a mother of 4 and I don't have money to be giving away for free. I trusted your site because I heard good things about your site. Please help me. The guy from eBay's number is [protected]

Letgolaptop

Was sold a laptop and it didn't work. The man said he would meet me to get all his information off. After waiting an hour, he never showed up. Said he was stuck in traffic which I knew wasn't true. I told him I would report him to letgo. Then he said he would meet the next day and erase everything. Needless to say, I waited another hour and he was a no show again. So I lost my 70.00 and been made a fool of. His number is [protected]. Can someone help with this?

Letgo — rosa casey

I contacted Mrs. Casey in order to purchase an suv that she had for sale on your site. She sent me...

Letgodefective baby car seat

I paid $40 for a baby car seat to lisa at. 34 liliac street, east hartford, ct. When I tried to have the police install it, I was told that it was defective and could not be installed.

I contacted the seller [protected], but she declined to return my money.

It appears to me that she has two more baby car seats for sale. I beat they are not useable and is continually selling defective car seats.

Please stop her, before she deceives more people.

Letgo — never received my payment...

Hello! I sold an iphone 5 to glen beren and he has received it per the tracking number below buti have not...

Letgoan iphone 5c

I was sold an item from a person callled Lincoln miller who's from beever creek Ohio . He said the phone was unlocked and I bought it for $100 thinking it was but when I tried to add a carrier it wasn't unlocked. I met the guy at a designated place and time. I should have thought that something was wrong or fishy because the guy got out his car handed me the phone and drove off really quickly not even waiting to see if I had any issues with the phone So I need his email address and real name please so I can file a police report

an iphone 5c

Letgo — buying a vehicle

There is one person on my letgo that is a fraud. I working with the legal system but thought you should know...

Letgo — the app will not let me upload my photos

I signed up for Letgo today on the 26th of Feb, and tried to sell some stuff. I havnt had any issues with any...

Letgo — scammer vehicles

There are several vehicles listed in the 61048 area that I have flagged several times but I do not see them...

Letgoit's a scam

I was selling a few items on this site and quickly I got responses from people wanting me to ship the item before I got paid I messed with the scammers a few times they even offered more than I was asking to cover shipping they always ask for pay pal then when they know they're busted they block you I don't recommend this site to anyone it's a total SCAM

Letgo — phone number to contact letgo representative.

John Ironstone, I have been using Letgo for 8 months and last month went on my web page and Letgo a titles on...

Brewerton

Letgorecent commercial with the tornado

I do realize that it was produced in fun, but the commercial you are advertising your services does have an effect on those of us who have experienced a tornado first hand (Joplin tornado 5/22/2011).

When I saw this commercial, it instantly put me back in the PTSD mode. It was not funny to me or the thousands and thousands of people in Joplin, Missouri and surrounding areas that were affected by this horrific event.
            Please consider the public when making these commercials. Please take it down.

Letgofree/my sister

I recently reported a product ed from let go a user was selling his sister for free for one night, I messaged the guy to say that it was funny to see what his response was going to be and he responded with do you want it it's one night free with her and I said no i'm good, just wanted to say it was funny, when really it's not. It's sick! I don't know what he was selling her for.

Letgo2007 chevy silverado truck

I found this truck on letgo.com and it was begin sold for $2000 and when I contacted the seller about she asked me to money gram the money to her and the next day was asked to send another $1000 just for insurance purposes. I was contacted by a man of the name Ervin Martin that told me that the truck would be shipped to me at my address. And the truck has never showed up and it has been 3 days since i sent all the money to this person. And today on the 222nd of feb. I was asked to send another $1000 in iTunes cards. I want my money back I have been scammed by these people.

• Br
                    Brad4455 Apr 04, 2017

The entire process was run through Letgo with a verification number and everything. It all sounded above board and I thought I protected myself by going through Letgo. It was and is a pretty elaborate scheme. what is worse is that you can't reach Letgo as they have no phone numbers. This is whay I think they are able to get away with it.

• Br
                    Brad4455 Apr 04, 2017

Does anyone know how to reach LETGO, they have no phone numbers and I believe I was scammed.
                    I purchased a Truck yes it was a really good deal. but I had used the LEt go site to run all the payments (or so I thought) and I think it is fake.

• 24
                    24rulesu Feb 25, 2017

I am sorry that these people were able to get money from you but you have to be aware that if it looks to good it probably it is .now as far as the makers of the letgo site they need to step up to the plate and investigate these individuals when they are reported by other users

• Po
                    pobarjenkins Feb 23, 2017

This is a really common scam on the internet. Unfortunately Letgo is not responsible for the lost money, as technically it is your error. If you used a card or bank account to withdraw the money, you could try and file a claim for a refund. Otherwise you are most likely out of luck.

• Do
                    doug wybourn Apr 04, 2017

@pobarjenkins I realize that it is the buyers responsibility but once someone flags a item it is letgo's responsibility to follow up on the flagged item and remove it if it is found to be malicious .if letgo is not going to do their part then there is no sense of having the option to flag a item then.

Letgo — bumpup

I am considering getting rid of Letgo because of its new feature to bump up what we are selling. I have not...

Letgorequesting information regarding sale of device. *police investigation*

Hey found my laptop.

I submitted a complaint on LetGo support here is the information from that including pictures of the add.

I had my Microsoft surface pro 4 stolen from my vehicle about 2 weeks ago.

It was sold on your website February 20th - 21st

Andrew is the sellers Name on LetGo

My Device can be identified by S/N: [protected]
                  Red keyboard with S/N: [protected]
                  There is no charging cable
                  There is no pen
                  The warping on the back frame along the hinge is exactly as it was on my device.
                  Can't see it in the low quality picture but there is also a small ding on the back top of the device.

Is there any way I can get information so that I can track it down? I worked very hard to get this device for school and any information means a lot! Thank you in advance LetGo team!

Here is the link to the ad:

The police have done nothing to help me so if you need to get in contact with them the investigator on this file can be contacted at
                  [protected]@edmontonpolice.ca

Letgoclothing

This isn't a complaint as in i'm mad. I would just like to ask that when people post clothing, they always post the size, women's, men's, boy's, girl's, infant... When I see clothing without a size I just skip over it. Also i've noticed people saying "price on pics" and they may be able to see the when they post, but potential buyers cannot. This needs to be looked into please.

And a furniture category please!! 😊

Letgobad review from a buyer who didn't show

got a bad review from a buyer who did not show. I message him prior to meeting. He said yes he can meet at noon. I messaged him a couple times asking him how long once it was a few minutes after 12. He said he was on the way. He was mad because I left him a review for a no show. I don't think it is fair I get a bad review when he was the one who didn't show. He has a prior review for a no show also.

bad review from a buyer who didn't show
                      bad review from a buyer who didn't show

LetgoiTunes card

Is there a way I can copy the chat messages between me and the individuals that bought the iTunes card? My email is [protected]@yahoo.comthank you
                        Two individuals bought an iTunes card for me for $40 they said they paid me a received an email with their "" receipts and they're tracking number but it never did show up in my accounts I called the number and the lady said it was probably a scam I will send the pictures to you
                        I also still have our conversations on the chat messages but I do not know how to copy them

Letgosabrina from strongsville

Just a warning to buyers. That this woman sells "new in box items" with missing parts. She sold my BF and I a "new in box" baby gate That had parts missng. I posted this info on fb and I had about 10-15 message me to tell me that she did the same thing to them. She is selling a whole bunch of items on here too. The put together furniture including baby cribs and dressers.
                          Just a warning to check box thoroughly before u give her the money.

• Updated by Cyndy Mac · Feb 16, 2017

Lately I have seen quite a few cars and trucks for sale on the local Cleveland, Oh Letgo. Normally I wouldn't find this odd except the vehicles all are in great shape, supposed low miles and the sellers all say not to contact them on Letgo but hrough a specific email (a gmail account). They all say that they cannot use letgo at work.
                              I'm just bringing this to your attention. I'm not sure of any other way to rectify the situation.
                              Cyndy