Letgoall my selling products are marked sold, when I first put them on line. all of them. I don't know what I did wrong.

F Nov 12, 2019

(1) all my selling products are marked sold, when I first put them on line. All of them. I don't know what I did wrong.
(2) I had a person on let go wanting to buy my motorcycle he sent me a check from the navy federal credit union on the check name was jeffrey h stine but the person I was talking to was joe blanke the total cost of the motorcycle was $3250.00 and he said that he would send a little more to cover shipping when the check clears call him and get a receipt for the depots and he will make arrangements for the trucking co. To pick up the bike and send the remainder of the money back to him but he want me to deposit it in the atm not in the branch bank. I told him it would take up to tree weeks to clear. The ckeck was for a total of $6980.00.
Then I let him know that he was a peace of s — t. And he was a fraud. And he could pick up his check at the revere police station.
This was on 10/18/2019

• Updated by Frankie T · Nov 12, 2019

Everything I sell has a sold sign on it, please remove