Lenscrafters Somerset Mall Troy MI — rx sunglasses
My name is Michael Blacher. I recently had updated rx lenses placed in an existing frame. I was told 5-7 days. (what happened to glasses in about an hour?).
Received the glasses. One lens dropped out, it had been made too small. No problem, I was told, we will redo. Another 5-7 days. It's now just over 2 weeks. I have been told that my glasses failed lab inspection. Lenscrafters will email me when they are ready. Really? How long should one wait? I leave for Europe this weekend and thought that almost a month was a long enough period to order and receive glasses. (what happened to glasses in about an hour?)
Your new business model, unfortunately does not work for me. The one thing that differentiated you from every other optical store no longer exists. Goodbye.
More Lenscrafters Somerset Mall Troy MI Complaints & Reviews
- LensCrafters - price gouging 
- LensCrafters - false charity program 
- LensCrafters - lens pricing - transitions 
- LensCrafters - fraud and cheating 
- LensCrafters - disappointed with customer service 
- [Resolved] LensCrafters - exam cost 
- LensCrafters - sales rep: ellen’s unethical behavior
- LensCrafters - contact lenses/exam
- LensCrafters - eyewear service
- LensCrafters - online order