Lenovo GroupLenovo yoga 730

N Oct 24, 2018

I have purchased lenevo yoga 730. Within a month the laptop has flickering issues. I launched a complain but all i got send it to us we will look into it. and now they are saying that the laptop gonna take 21-25 days for the repair. How i gonna survive without a laptop given that i am a graduate student and cant study without a laptop. Lenevo dont care about their people. It is a make problem and der are more than 1000 complains already about screen flicker. They should remove this product from the market so that there is no further inconvenience for the people like me who need laptop for their survival.

• Ta
    Tan Nguye Nov 03, 2018

I also purchased a lenovo yoga 730 for school because my dell XPS finally gave up on after 10 years. Right after 3 weeks of purchase the screen started flickering. During that time, I have many reports and midterm to study for. Since this my only laptop at home, I waited till I didn’t need my laptop as much. It didn’t even last a week until the screen finally didn’t want to turn on. You can see the keyboard and power button lights up but LCD was just black. Now I have finals and final projects to do and don’t have my BRAND NEW LAPTOP that I paid over $800 dollars for. I can’t study at school because I have to take care of my daughter at home. Thanks Lenovo for screwing me over.