Having problems with Lenovo Group?

8800 301 7407 (Russia)
1800 818 478 (Malaysia)
1800 1110 2266 (Philippines)
1800 601 1481 (Singapore)
1800 353 6686 (Mexico)
+852 25 163 938 (Hong Kong)
+1 855 253 6686 (USA & Canada)
+44 125 674 1677 (United Kingdom)
+353 15 628 320 (Ireland)
+61 130 055 7073 (Australia)
+84 800 446 833 (New Zealand)
+32 22 009 790 (Belgium)
+45 36 140 697 (Denmark)
+31 207 003 980 (Netherlands)
+351 211 227 833 (Portugal)
+41 445 291 040 (Switzerland)
+62 213 002 1000 (Indonesia)
+966 114 649 300 (Saudi Arabia)
+27 115 147 500 (South Africa)
+82 262 880 077 (South Korea)
+66 21 040 792 (Thailand)
+54 800 666 0011 (Argentina)
23/F Lincoln House, Taikoo Place, 979 King's Road

20 Rue Des 2 Gares, CS 70072, 92842 Rueil Malmaison Cedex

Germany
Meitnerstr. 9, 70563 Stuttgart, Germany

Italy
Segreen Business Park, Via San Bovio, 3 Edificio, 20090 San Felice - Segrate (MI)

Netherlands

2770-071 Paço D’Arcos

Russia
Bulvar Stroiteley, d.4, str. 1, section A, Floor 7,  Krasnogorsk

Spain
C/ Serrano Galvache, 56, Parque empresarial Parque Norte, Edificio Abedul, planta 3, 28033 Madrid

Sweden
Box 1242, Knarrarnäsgatan 7, SE-164 28 KISTA Sweden

Schwitzerland
Baslerstrasse 60, CH-8048 Zürich

Indonesia
Wisma 46 – Kota BNI, Lantai 21, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 1, Jakarta Pusat 10220, Indonesia

Philippines
10th floor, 11th Corporate Center,11th Avenue corner Triangle Drive, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City

Saudi Arabia
Floor 26, Hamad Towers, King Fahad Road, P.O Box 8049, Riyadh 122222

South Africa
Wedgefield Office Park, 17 Muswell Road South, Bryanston, Johannesburg, South Africa

Thailand
AIA Capital Center Building, 89 Rachadapisek Road, Dindaeng, Dindaeng, Bangkok 10400

UAE
Business Central Towers, Towers A, 35th Floor, Office 3502-A, Dubai Internet City, Dubai - United Arab Emirates 500832

Vietnam
Room 709A, 7th Floor, Oriental Tower, № 324 Tay Son Street, Crossroads, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lenovo Group.

Complaints & Reviews

Jul 27, 2020

Lenovo Group — Warranty extension of my laptop

I bought laptop(Legion) on 25-Dec-2019 and that time an offer going on (if you bought any laptop you get an...

Lenovo GroupRudeness

I called Lenovo to ask when a tech should arrive at my house. The call rep's name was Melvin. I gave him the serial number and he said the laptop was not under mine or my husband's name, which shouldn't be the case as my husband called Lenovo in the first place and was treated nicely. The guy asked if we had a ticket number and I said no, my husband wasn't given one. This rep interrupted me MULTIPLE times, even after I asked him twice not to interrupt me. He pretty much yelled at me there that there is nothing he could do.
I called back to a different department and they were able to help me out. The very thing Melvin did NOT do.

Lenovo Groupmachine type:20 qt serial #: r90w1rtn

I would like to share my feedback on my recent purchase Lenovo P1 Gen2 Laptop, which they say is their top line Laptop. I'm really disappointed with the services. It's been 3 months since I bought the laptop and I haven't been able to use it because of its hardware issues. I have been in touch with the support team back n forth, but they are not serious about the issue. It has affected my business and time.
    I had to send them my laptop, and now it's been 4 weeks again but they have no idea about my case. I have to call the support team almost every day to find out when they will be sending my laptop back, no- one gives me fair reply

VERY DISAPPOINTING

Nov 03, 2019

Lenovo Group — poor customer service

Lenovo, was meant to send 13 items that we paid for, only sent 12. The customer service agents that were...

Oct 25, 2019

Lenovo Group — Ideapad 110

Case # [protected]. I bought the above laptop from Best Buy. Since the begining, whenever there is a Microsoft...

Lenovo Groupno response after payment done (lenevo think centre thinkcentre m920z : cart id: [protected]; quotation reference: [protected])

I have ordered 2 Lenevo M920Z systems for a project. (Lenevo Think Centre ThinkCentre M920z : CART ID: [protected]; Quotation Reference: [protected])
      As the delivery time shown was within 2 weeks, I have placed the order and did a Bank transfer as per the communication with a Customer care agent.

The payment details has been sent multiple times to multiple people from September 16th, and there is no valid response from any on the status of the order or delivery.

Below are the people who are copied in the e-mails and more than 12 mails has been sent last 8 days hoping for an update on the delivery.

('Lenovo SEA Web Payments' ; 'Cash Asean', 'Randall Madry' ; 'Shreedhara Jithesh' ; 'Thomas Kennedy1' ; 'SG ecomm customer support' )

We need the delivery very soon and it has been extremely bad experience so far.

Please do the needful to get the delivery ASAP, or contact me at [protected]@samsotech-id.com

Lenovo Grouplenovo tablet ip miix 510

I just purchased my tablet in January of this year. I love Lenovo products. This tablet was amazing to me for many different reasons. I am currently in nursing school, which is already extremely stressful and busy, so I love how light the device was. It was also very easy to pack. All of my important information is saved on the tablet. About a week ago the power button just got stuck. I have attempted prying the power button out with a sharp object but my tablet still will not stay on. I did my research and found that this is a common problem. When checking the status of my warranty I found that it expired before I even made the purchase. I was fortunate enough to find my receipt and the warranty was reissued. I then called to file a claim. I was very disappointed to find out the process of repairs. I live in a rural area where we do not have a Best Buy. I was informed that I would have to send it in to be examined prior to repairs to be sure I was not the one who damaged it. When I asked if the noticeable damage to the power key (from me trying to unstick it) would negate my warranty, the lady informed me that she was not sure. Now I am out a tablet with all my important assignments and notes for at least 10 days. I'm not even sure if I will be covered for repairs or replacement at this point. If this is a common problem why wouldn't your company automatically send me a replacement device? I am completely understandable about defective devices but apparently this is not something new. For a such a well known brand, I really thought repair options would be more convenient. For instance, me taking it to a local repair person and being reimbursed for charges. Now I am in a position where I have no computer device and will to commute during business hours like a library to complete school assignments. I am very upset and stressed about the whole thing. I am attaching photos of the power and volume buttons. The damage I have caused to the power button because of trying to pry it out is noticeable. I hope that this complaint is handled seriously. Thank you for you time in reading this. Lenovo has always been a great company to me.

Lenovo Groupdepot service for e575

re: case # 408ryqk depot repair
          I am writing in regards to a depot repair of my e575 think pad. My wife has spoken to customer service in the teens of times with no remedy. We shipped the computer out on 07/24/19, and have not received it back as of 09/06/19. This is not an acceptable time table for a repair on a machine we rely on in our business. The repair status on your website says "part not available" which I'm certain at this juncture means it will never be available. It is about 2 weeks past the time that a replacement comparable computer with our current HD mirrored to it should have been sent out to us. On top of that we should receive either a new one year warranty on the replacement, or at minimum a 60 day extension on our current warranty. We have been more than patient about this fiasco, but with us not getting a promised return call from a supervisor, and not getting a return call promised by the depot, and having a lead time of 08/26 for the part come and go We hope that trying to solve our problem through this communication will bring this disappointing saga to an end.

Lenovo Groupdefective yoga 900

It has been a fact that this product has many cases of the same issue. here is an example of one site where people have been reporting the same problem:

There has not been an easy way to contact them directly to resolve the issue nor they have a recall for this product.

Lenovo Grouplenovo shipping

I ordered a Lenovo T730 from Lenovos website on Monday, July 15th. On Friday the 19th, I check my order to learn that it was cancelled. I call them, and they re ordered it with the same $500 discount and even gave me expedited shipping. That order was scheduled to ship on July 30th and arrive August 2nd. July 30th comes and goes, and I wake up to an email saying "your order was delayed". I called them July 31st, and the employee did not know why it was delayed, but said he could contact the manufacturing support, which was supposed to email me. It is now 6 hours after I called, and no email or call. This is ridiculous. Now, all I can do is wait for "manufacturer support" to contact me.

Lenovo Groupmobile phone

I bought a phone Lenovo z5 order number [protected] and I received it on 29th of june saturday when i put my line it could not read the application for mpesa and on the manual too I can't read any guidelines because they're in Chinese.. when I contacted the customer care all I hear is that I should visit the website.. anytime I try to download any application the response I get is that the phone is rooted that I should unroot it.. how is this because I believe it was supposed to have all the specifications sorted out from the dealer.. help me please I need all these apps urgently and above all I need a phone..

Lenovo Groupthinkpad p51

I purchased this laptop in Feb 2018 and so far I replaced the fan and the keyboard!! I lost all my school work and all my projects!! And it takes for ever to fix it. I bought this laptop because I thought it will be a perfect fit for heavy rendering programs but it's the worst purchase I ever did and the customer service are not helpful! I tried to talk to a manager on site and the person who was on the phone told me he can't transfer the call and hang up on me!! I totally regret this purchase and wish I can return this laptop and will never ever deal with Lenovo again.

Lenovo Grouplenovo case # [protected] lenovo all in one sn mpianh4h mpnx58413014

This is the 2nd time we have had to deal with the same situation, i have used lenovo for 6 years, and have 5 lenovo computer, there is a major problem with this one, it shuts down 5 to 6 times a day, you sent someone out at my expense to fix it, it did not fix it, and now you want us to run a business without a commuter while we send it out to be repaired. This is unacceptable as we do not have a computer to replace the one that is not working. This will make me rethink purchasing lenovo in the future, what i expected was for you to send me a computer that works and take this non working one back.

Feb 08, 2019

Lenovo Group — flex 5 customer service

I am now without my computer for weeks because of a hard drive failure while under warranty. And still no...

Dec 17, 2018

Lenovo Group — lenovo all in one computer

Purchased aio computer on 11/12/18 three weeks later computer stopped working called help line who told me to...

Nov 03, 2018

Lenovo Group — lenovo yoga 730 13.3

I also purchased a lenovo yoga 730 for school because my dell XPS finally gave up on after 10 years. Right...

Oct 24, 2018

Lenovo Group — Lenovo yoga 730

I have purchased lenevo yoga 730. Within a month the laptop has flickering issues. I launched a complain but...

Oct 04, 2018

Lenovo Group — x1 yoga

I work for Pfizer Inc and they distribute Lenovo as standard machines. I upgraded to a lenovo X1 Yoga in...

Sep 17, 2018

Lenovo Group — technical support

one day I was listening to music and i paused it to talk to somebody, i unpaused the video and the audio wa...

Wagga Wagga
                      Sep 05, 2018

Lenovo Group — lenovo y520 gaming laptop

I had to send my Lenovo gaming laptop, which was not even a year old, in for repairs because of a hardware...

Cape Town