Lenovobad service & product

I bought the lenovo 3000 y400 not book at oct 2007.

After few day, start display "blue screen" problem.
Dec 2007 send for repair, after repair, still the same,
Feb 2008 send to warranty again, after that, still same problem.
Feb 2008 send in again, understanding, blue screen again.
Extend warranty 6 more month for me.
March 2008 send to rapir again. Finaly, blue screen again.

Since I have send in to repair for 4 times, I ask for replace other model, or other unit for me.
But lenovo think product (Malaysia) sdn bhd, say that they don't have this policy to replace a unit for customer. =_="

Just ask me to send in to warranty again.
During the warranty, I have make a lot call to service centre,
But they are not helpful to me. Always ask me to send in warranty only.

Just want to let all of friend over here, becaful about lenovo product.

In malaysia, we don't any law to protect people like me.

• As
    Ashutosh kumar jha Oct 02, 2008

My laptop dvd drive no read cd or dvd .

• Lt
    Lt Col Raman Joshi Oct 04, 2008

I had sent my Laptop 500Y series to your service centre twice .

Case id is 2008100100000617 and 2008071700000943.

The problem of cord has been resolved but the problem of key pad is still there.

The 'Del" key requies more pressure and has been tempered with .It is slightly bent.The service centre is Foretech Computer Systems, Meerut.

joetan72 Mar 23, 2011

im not lucky as u> i buy the new lenovo laptop for 1st day i have facing issue till the warranty expired, and they keep chnaging part and now they extend warranty for 2 months only. i have lost of use for the "needs repair new lenovo laptop" more tahn 6 month!!

the below is their repait report:
    Case History :
    23rd Sept, 2010
    Case ID : P4S2D5R
    Issue : Battery can’t charge, system slow, display
    intermittent shaking.
    Action taken : replaced LCD and advice customer to format HDD since the
    customer is using their own image (windows 7). Tested ok.

04th Nov, 2010
    Case ID : P4S2WS4
    Issue : Wireless intermittent can’t detected.
    Action Taken : reset wireless card and cable. Tested ok

16th Dec, 2010
    Case ID : P4S325H
    Issue : Intermittent can’t boot-up and keyboard button
    (CTRL/ALT/Delete) can’t used. HDD noisy sound, card reader can’t read andhang
    Action taken : Systemboard and HDD.

24th Dec 2010 and 10 Jan 2011
    Case ID : P4S3Z5S
    Issue : Backlight intermittently shaking.
    Action taken : Replaced systemboard.

now the last issue still not solve is " display
    intermittent shaking." they claim as " faulty of ram again, almost the whole laptop parts changed, now they claim as due to the ram!!!

lenovo warranty and service stated " Lenovo delivers the quality, reliability and peace of mind to get you and keep you up and running, no matter where you are, no matter when you need us."

Where is your quality? Reliable?? Peace of mind??

lenovo management is try to challenge the consumer patient now? We have give your chance settle thing and instead your management is boil us up!!

• Rp
    RPNewYork Apr 29, 2011

Simple story: Ordered pair of computer speakers on 3/15/11 that were listed in stock. Every week or so, the company changed estimated shipping dates until eventually indicating product shipping 5/2/11, seven weeks after ordering. A few days short of that, I get a cancellation notice, product no longer sold. No offer to substitute another product, nothing for my inconvenience whatsoever. Lousy way to do business.

• Id
    ida.carlini Feb 27, 2012

this computer is only 2 years old and the computer went black as the one year warranty is no longer in place these rip off artist think they can charge me for repair on this POS computer which was defective..and has this problem with many other people..I will warn people about this company they are the worst and have the worst computers.

• Ko
    kobimhossain Apr 09, 2012

lenovo is fraud. never refunded my money.customer service so bad.. guys from india do not know how to deal with customers.
    please be careful while buying on line from lenovo.

• Li
    Lisa Kelleher May 22, 2015

Lap top defective when sent - contacted tech support several times, sent in the computer, got it back defective, got the runaround from Lenovo, sent it back again. They sent a replacement laptop three weeks later. They did nothing to help me the three weeks between not having a laptop even though I called and wrote emails everyday. I would like to contact management, anyone know how I can do this? I asked for my money back several times and they would not give a refund.

• Vi
    Vinu kulkarni Jan 09, 2016

I purchased Lenovo K3 note and in 1 month my phone touch screen not work properly so I gave in lenovo service center on 3rd Dec 2015 to repair my phone and they gave promise to in 15 days repair my phone but up to today(09-01-2016) 40days over and my phone not repaired so please me claim on Lenovo company for extra days and in this days i am without phone me in very trouble so please help me.

saikrthk17 May 09, 2016

Hi Lenovo Team,

i bought lenovo vibe p1 m in the month of december last year i.e 2015 on flipkart and i had an issue with it in the last week that is mobile go hung and i was forced to remove the battery and place it. Then mobile didn't poweron and i have given that in the service center and they say it is an issue with motherboard. i don't think there is an issue with mother board when i gave them the mobile as it was only issue with battery at that time. now they are charging huge on that and not giving me warranty. please help me in this issue

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices