Lenovo — bad service & product
I bought the lenovo 3000 y400 not book at oct 2007.
After few day, start display "blue screen" problem.
Dec 2007 send for repair, after repair, still the same,
Feb 2008 send to warranty again, after that, still same problem.
Feb 2008 send in again, understanding, blue screen again.
Extend warranty 6 more month for me.
March 2008 send to rapir again. Finaly, blue screen again.
Since I have send in to repair for 4 times, I ask for replace other model, or other unit for me.
But lenovo think product (Malaysia) sdn bhd, say that they don't have this policy to replace a unit for customer. =_="
Just ask me to send in to warranty again.
During the warranty, I have make a lot call to service centre,
But they are not helpful to me. Always ask me to send in warranty only.
Just want to let all of friend over here, becaful about lenovo product.
In malaysia, we don't any law to protect people like me.
More Lenovo Complaints & Reviews
- Lenovo - rip off company
- Lenovo - huge shipping delays!
- Lenovo Mobile - lenovo mobile service centre change my mobile
- Lenovo Y510 Think Pad - free replacement or coverage of hinge replacement of my think pad lenovo laptop under warranty
- Lenovo - cheating customers
- Lenovo - smart phones
- Lenovo - on-site service delayed for more than a week now due to part availability
- Lenovo Group - lenovo thinkpad computer
- Lenovo Group - no repairs possible for a 3 week old lenovo yoga tab 3
- Lenovo Desktop Computer - fraud/extended warranty