Lennar HomesAC

P Review updated:

I have been fighting with the AC company that services Lennar in Bay River Colony "Big Tex AC" for almost two months. My home is less than 8 months old and my AC isn't working properly. I figured when I spent over 200K on a home I would get quality service and products. My home will NOT cool below 77 upstairs and 75 downstairs. The response I get from the Lennar Rep is give Big Tex a chance to fix it. They have been to my home 5 times now and nothing is fixed. They will not admit it but the AC unit that is installed is obviously to SMALL to cool our home. This is still an on going battle. So for over 200K I have a house with an AC that won't cool, poor warranty service rom both Lennar and Big Tex AC.

• Co
    Conny Sun May 31, 2020

my friend bought home 10/28/2019, ac not cooling at 5/25/2020. they came fixed and cut wall and ceiling. don't know when will be come back to fixing wall and ceiling. do not give extra warranty for ac within one year.

Anujah Bala Jul 29, 2015

You are not the only one - we spent nearly 450K on a what we thought was a well build home to find out they put in cheep products to installing some of the weakest appliance and central units that drain the consumers $. We had already called the AC serve people three times.