Legalwisepathetic service & lack of empathy to customers

Z

This afternoon I had a 14h30 appointment with polo, a very rude & disrespectful lady. Firstly she doesn't listen but is quick to jump to conclusions without full information. Secondly, she takes personal calls while consulting. Thirdly, she calls the receptionist & makes unnecessary non work related work "i'm still not done with my assignment & must submit today"
- before anything else I asked advise because I had two cases & I needed advise as to which one of the two can we handle first. She made me explain myself & both cases then her response that we can start with any case I feel is more important. Really?? If they were not equally important I wouldn't have asked for advise. I'm not here to give advise i'm here to assist on legal matters - polo said. How pathetic! After explaining this one case that she refused to assist me on, I asked that we then deal with the other one but she rudely referred me to reception to go book an appointment for another day for that. When I asked but I explained myself from the beginning, now that I don't have the information you want with the left 20 mins can we deal with the other case. She pointed me a note on the wall that said one matter at a time. Fair enough it's procedural I guess. But what about my unresolved case? Why should I walk out of your offices without getting any help at all when I had only utilised 10 mins of my 30 mins appointment? How is even that procedural when no case at all was opened, I mean it's not like I onboarded her with all my problems but asked for one to be dealt with at a time. Furthermore she made another client of hers who to wait for her over an hour. Legal wise is useless & doesn't even give feedback on any of your cases. My case opened earlier this year wasn't resolved and nobody cares to give feedback unless I call them. Do not join this useless company, look elsewhere for legal assistance!!!