Menu

complaints

Legal Hemp Online Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Legal Hemp Online at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Legal Hemp Online. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Legal Hemp Online complaints 10

Sort by:

Newest Legal Hemp Online complaints

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Legal Hemp Online so I ordered some stuff from Legal Hemp Online and I ain't got nothin' yet

so I ordered some stuff from Legal Hemp Online and I ain't got nothin' yet. I paid and everything, but they ain't even sent me an email or nothin'. All I got was a confirmation that they took my money. What's up with that?

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Legal Hemp Online I paid $250 for some stuff from Legal Hemp Online, but I never got it

I paid $250 for some stuff from Legal Hemp Online, but I never got it. They told me to use *** to send the money and what to write in the description, but then the dude stopped talking to me once I sent the cash. Then, I got reported on *** and my app got shut down.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Legal Hemp Online I order from Legal Hemp Online and they never sent me my stuff

I order from Legal Hemp Online and they never sent me my stuff. I paid with cash app and asked for my money back but they haven't given it to me yet. I talked to a guy who was supposed to help me but he never got back to me. Now the phone number doesn't work anymore. What should I do to get my money back? I paid $435.00.

Hide full review

Is Legal Hemp Online legit?

Our verdict: After an exhaustive investigation, Complaints Board has identified Legal Hemp Online as exhibiting significant legitimacy concerns, categorically indicating it's not legit. Engaging with Legal Hemp Online is strongly discouraged, highlighting a substantial risk to users' personal and financial security. Do not provide any information. Report any suspicious activity to the relevant authorities.

Legal Hemp Online earns 1% level of Trustworthiness

Critical Trust Alert: Complaints Board reveals Legal Hemp Online as a scam with only 1% ligitimacy. Strongly advised against interaction.

With only 0% of 2 complaints being resolved, Legal Hemp Online slow complaint resolution rate suggests poor service, lack of responsiveness, or a lack of helpfulness, causing frustration to users. It is obvious that the company has the lowest level of trust.

Exercise caution when using legalhemponline.com as it may have lower quality content or a poor user experience, leading to fewer visitors and lower traffic.

Complaints Board has received reports that the website may be a possible fraud. To protect yourself, consider using a different website. If you find that the website is indeed fraudulent, report them to us, to help protect other consumers.

We have detected an internal review system on Legal Hemp Online's website, which can be a positive feature for customers looking to make informed decisions about the company's offerings. However, we recommend that you take the time to research the reviews and verify their authenticity before trusting them entirely

According to our research, Legal Hemp Online appears to be selling drugs for which a prescription is required. This raises concerns about the legality and safety of the products being offered, and it's important to take steps to protect yourself before making a purchase. Complaints Boards and other resources can be useful for researching this site and determining whether it's a trustworthy source for medication.

We found that Legal Hemp Online website supports payment methods that allow for anonymous transactions. This could potentially be used for illegal activities, such as money laundering, and could indicate that the website is engaging in unethical practices.

We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Legal Hemp Online. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Legalhemponline.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Our scan shows Legal Hemp Online website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
  • Legalhemponline.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.
  • Legalhemponline.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Legal Hemp Online, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.
L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Legal Hemp Online I never got my stuff from Legal Hemp Online and they won't give me my money back

I never got my stuff from Legal Hemp Online and they won't give me my money back. I ordered on 03/27 for $115 (order#4902). I've been trying to get in touch with them but all they said was I gotta pay $125 more for insurance. So now I'm out $115 and no product. I asked for a refund but they blocked me.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Legal Hemp Online I bought some k2 spice spray from Legal Hemp Online on March 13

I bought some k2 spice spray from Legal Hemp Online on March 13. I paid for overnight shipping and used *** to pay. However, I never received a confirmation number to track my order. I've tried emailing multiple times and calling the numbers provided, but they seem to be disconnected. I found this business on the internet at legalhemponline.com. I reported the person I sent the money to on *** and I think this business should be shut down. If it's a real business, I want my money or product.

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Legal Hemp Online This company is a total rip-off!

This company is a total rip-off! I gave them my hard-earned cash and they never even sent me my stuff. I ordered on June 16, Order *** for $132.00 through ***. But I never got my order. I tried calling and emailing them, but they never responded. I should have checked the reviews before I bought from them. These guys are just a bunch of crooks who take your money and run. Don't waste your time or money with Legal Hemp Online!

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Legal Hemp Online Legalhemponline.com is a site that sells health and wellness items

Legalhemponline.com is a site that sells health and wellness items. It ain't got no good reviews online. I bought something and paid for it. I got a message saying it was received by ***, but the company says it wasn't. They want me to pay again, but I asked for my money back or the product since I know they got the money. I want my stuff or all my money back. They need to fix their website or get taken down and the people running it need to get arrested for stealing.

Legal Hemp Online I gave Legal Hemp Online 220 bucks but never got my stuff

I gave Legal Hemp Online 220 bucks but never got my stuff. They don't even have a phone number or way to reach them. I paid on July 18 using cash app or *** or money gram. I think they're a scam and need to be shut down and punished. They're ripping people off. I tried to get in touch with them but no luck.

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Legal Hemp Online I bought something from Legal Hemp Online on 6/17 for 200 bucks and paid 50 bucks for 24-hour delivery, but I still haven't gotten my stuff

I bought something from Legal Hemp Online on 6/17 for 200 bucks and paid 50 bucks for 24-hour delivery, but I still haven't gotten my stuff. I used cash app to pay the total of 250 bucks. I tried emailing and calling them, even tried to talk to them on WhatsUp app, but no one's answering. I paid automatically and didn't get a refund or my item. I bought it on 6/17 and it's still processing. I tried to chat with Donald K on *** app, but he doesn't reply. I paid extra for 24-hour delivery and they haven't said anything.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Legal Hemp Online I ordered from Legal Hemp Online on 8/10 for overnight delivery but still haven't got it

I ordered from Legal Hemp Online on 8/10 for overnight delivery but still haven't got it. They're not answering my messages or emails and won't pick up the phone. I paid $256 in Bitcoin for my order, which was supposed to arrive within 72 hours. But it's been way longer than that and I'm getting no response from them. I tried messaging them on *** and got referred to their shipping policy page, which says orders are processed within 24 hours. I've sent multiple messages and emails since then, but still no response. I just want my order or my money back.

Overview of Legal Hemp Online customer experience

Legal Hemp Online has received numerous complaints from consumers. Customers have reported poor quality products, slow shipping times, and unresponsive customer service. Some have even claimed to have received incorrect orders or no product at all. Additionally, the website lacks transparency in terms of lab testing and product information. Overall, Legal Hemp Online has a poor reputation among consumers and should be approached with caution.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Legal Hemp Online contacts