The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Lease Finance Group — terminal scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My Rep from Champaign, Illinois promised waiving early termination fees, promised to pay fees from existing credit card processor, offered a "trail period". All lies. She represents herself as a rep for Nationwide Processing from St. Louis, MO. She also ties in a "non-cancellable lease" for a $99 credit card terminal. Lease Finance Group from Chicago will debit over $2, 000 from your bank account for the $99 machine. Your 'sales rep" will recieve a large "commision" check if they do it. That's why they do it. MONEY!! For the love of GOD----you can't trust LEASE FINANCE GROUP, RUSTY BAKER-HER BOSS, NATIONWIDE PROCESSING...
More Lease Finance Group Complaints & Reviews
- Lease Finance Group - fraud & misrepresentation
- Lease Finance Group - credit card lease
- Lease Finance Group (LFG) - will not cancel lease agreement
- Lease Finance Group LLC - unethical business practices
- Lease Finance Group LLC - fraudulant
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - received a hardship settlement letter after 10 years.
- Lease Finance Group LLC - continue to charge me after equipment was returned
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - Collections
- Lease Finance Group/usmc - non-cancellable contract
- Lease Finance Group (LFG) - charging me every month for the last 15 years on equipment which I have already paid for