LCBO — rude staff
When shopping for Red Stripe beer, I noticed that a special tag (for discount price) was 2 weeks old. I asked the staff members if this was still valid and if not shouldn't it be taken down. 30ish year old feminine male staff member made comment: "Oh, so we're not perfect at everything, big deal !" I was very surprised at this comment and said: "Well, when you have a job, you should at least do it well."
The man actually said: "Yes, sir!", which I ignored. The female staff member kept quiet; when I returned to the store to get the manager's name, the female staff member was very helpful and respectful while the male staff member was standing around doing nothing.
I recommend to consumers not to use this store; use other LCBO outlets or even better go to the QuÃ©bec side liquor stores where the customer service and friendliness is outstanding. Johnnie Walker is also $3 cheaper there.
More LCBO Complaints & Reviews
- LCBO - staff!
- LCBO - does't accept credit card
- LCBO - racist lcbo employee
- LCBO - aggressive male staff member
- LCBO - customers who complain about not being served and fault staff
- LCBO - customer service. bad management
- LCBO - unethical behaviour
- Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO] - e-commerce
- Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO] - I am complaining about the service experience I had while inside lcbo
- Liquor Control Board of Ontario - service