LBC Expressundelivered parcel

Y Aug 06, 2018 Review updated:

Tracking No.: [protected]
Hello! If you can't deliver it to my address, i'll just pick it up to the nearest branch (Festival Mall Alabang or Ayala Mall South Park). I have an LBC account so I think you have my contact information if there's no details provided by the sender.

Here's what i've got from your website after BDO texted me about the parcel (about to be received today) :
06-Aug-18 Arrived at SCS RETURNS.
04-Aug-18 Shipment issue. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels.
04-Aug-18 Ready for delivery. Please expect delivery within the day.
04-Aug-18 We tried to deliver your shipment but recipient is unknown at the given address. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels.
04-Aug-18 Ready for delivery. Please expect delivery within the day.

• C
      Aug 06, 2018

Hello, this is my tracking number [protected] that you can't deliver due to my location. The exact address is Bldg.1, Velasco St., Vel-Amor Subdivision, Brgy. 18, Cabangan West, Legazpi City or you can contact me on my cellular phone number [protected]

• A
      Aug 06, 2018

Heloo this may tracking number [protected] can you deliver at my office because my address have a problem this the exact address 3702 antel global julia vargas st pasig city or contact me [protected] thank you