LBC Expressjbl headset.

A

I ordered a JBL earphones at Lazada, and when it was forwarded to LBC I've been tracking the package, I expect the package to arrive on the 23rd of June, but 22nd of June it's already in Naga and was ready for delivery within the day. ok so I waited that day, I was kinda of surprised that it's going to be delivered a day before the expected delivery, but no package has arrived. So I waited the next day 23rd which is the said expected day to arrive. Again, no package has arrived. I was shocked when I checked the tracking page of LBC that says "Your shipment was not delivered due to payment issues during delivery. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels" like hello I've waited but there's no delivery, and now I'd get to find out that it wasn't delivered due to payment issues? What are you kidding me? This is my tracking no. [protected] get this sorted.

jbl headset.