LBCagent rudeness

I Sep 12, 2018

I went to lbc with a good mood. I was waitinv for my turn since mahaba ang pila, as soon as tinawag yung number ko lumapit ako agad. I gave my lbc id and sabi ko magpapada ako, the agent asked if my record na i answered him yes bec that's not the first time na nagpadala ako same person lang naman pinagpapadalahan ko sabi ni agent kung pickupin daw ba I didn't heard him clearly, what I thought is he said was "may pipick up-in po ba" so I answered him "no, magpapadala ako" and he said "kaya nga ho, pipick upin ba??" Sabi ko ay oo. While he was checking he asked me again what is the address, I actually don't have the specific address since inuutos lang sakin yun than sabi ko sa agen "hindi ko alam spexific address kasi alam ko may record na ko dyan" he asked "manila po ba or province" sabi ko Bacolod. Then he just rudely replied with annoyance tone of voice "wala sa nabanggit". My point here, is that the right way to talk or to approach a customer?? I will disagree if the reason is pagod lang, it's 8:30 in the morning when I came in. I want this complaint to be acknowledge. I want your company to do something about this. This is not the first time it happened and I know I'm not the only one who complained about this.