Lastminute.com — scammers
I booked a holiday with lastminute.com and they were unable to deliver what they promised and unwilling to admit or correct their mistake. in common with so many of lastminutes.com business ethos this was just the begining, i then fell into the snakepit of their customer service.
over 40 premium rate phone calls requesting help, being put on hold for 15 minutes, the promise of callbacks that never materialised, being shuffled from department to department, with nobody accepting responsibility.
their term priority customer service isa sick joke.all efforts to contact this company by e mail or letter yieled no response whatever.
nearly every complaint against this company mentions the same pattern of abuse. these are not isolated incidents but apattern of business practice and as such opens up the possibility of
a class action suit to seek redress for their wrongdoing.
they hide behind the internet and shirk their responsibility to their customers.
More Lastminute.com Complaints & Reviews
- Lastminutetravel.com - unauthorized charges 
- Lastminutetravel.com - fraud
- Lastminutetravel.com - terrible experience booking hotel 
- Lastminutetravel.com - unathorized charges
- Lastminute.com - scam artists 
- Lastminute.com - return flight
- Lastminute.com - full flex not flex
- Lastminute.com - flight changes
- Lastminute.com - the worst ever 
- Lastminute.com - I made a payment without confirmation they took my money but they didn’t progress my flight tickets and booking