LastMinute.comscam artists

B Review updated:

So tried to book a city break - got a failure message online saying their flight reservation system was down and to retry. Which I did. Various times on Saturday and Sunday. Which resulted in Lastminute taking the price of the holiday out of my account three times in total. It then took them 4 working days to release my money back in to my account. No apology nothing. So gave them the benefit of the doubt (stupid me!) and the friend I was travelling with tried to book through her name. Same happened again - same error message and money taken from her account. So all was cancelled and confirmed via email.

Email arrived today confirming my hotel booking! Called lastminute and it appears they took the holiday amount out again today! Very very appalling service. No access to any real customer service until it all went horribly wrong today and although the money is all nearly back I feel that unless I make a gesture such as this, there is no recompense for Lastminute - they get away with behaving very badly and I get nothing but hassle and stress. I would thoroughly recommend that you do not book a break with these people. Book direct - our break came out a mere £10 more.

• Fa
    Faith Heighway Oct 28, 2017

I had them charge us for a booking that we cancelled and they will not refund.

• Bi
    Bigpete871 Aug 03, 2019

Absolute nightmare of a company to deal with. Borderline fraud. They should be reported to the consumer commission in Switzerland and dismantled ASAP.