Lastman's Bad Boy Superstorechairs and quality of them

H Jul 02, 2019

Recently i bought 1 sofa and table with 4 chairs but one of chair's leg was broken,
I asked them please replace the leg and after 1 month they gave me a used and broken leg again. I couldn't use the chair for my party.
And the most important thing, i checked all chairs and all of them have problem and they will break very soon. so i decided to return this table and chairs and get another type.
When i call them they disconnect me after 10 minutes and don't care at all

I spoke with your agent Mellissa, and she told me we wont return and you should't buy from us. That's it.
I need to replace this table and chairs as soon as possible please give me a guid for return and buy another type of chairs.

Hossein,