Lasikplusenhancement

I had the procedure about 2 years ago, since that time my eyessight has degraded. Wanting to use the lifetime enhancement promise, I contacted the company. I was told the center had closed and I would have to travel out of state for the procedure. I was also told that it would take three trips out of state which I cannot afford to do. This should be a crime. If this company gives its patients this lifetime service then they (the company) should have some responsibility for providing it at a reasonable cost to the patient. I have since heard this compliant from others. It seems that this company moves into an area, milks the community for what it can, and then moves on. This is so wrong and they should be stopped.