Ladco LeasingForged signature and fraudulent business practices

I owned a small business and was interested in getting financing for my customers. I looked at several options and chose a company. I was told I would have to lease a specific machine that takes images of checks. I was also told if I didn't like the service I had 30 days to cancel. After a couple weeks, we decided we didn't like the service and tried to cancel. I was then told sorry you're stuck. Best part, the company that leased the machine to me Ladco Leasing is demanding $6100 to cancel a 2 year lease! I tried to explain to anyone that would listen that I was conned into getting the service to begin with but all I keep hearing is you have to pay. Then when I asked for a copy of the paperwork that I signed, they have that I signed a personal guaranty, something I would have never done. Now they're threatening to sue me. Anyone interested in investigating filing a class action lawsuit against this company so they cannot continue these practices, please contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com. I refuse to give in to their scare and bullying tactics. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

dubitable Apr 21, 2011

There is now a Facebook page for Ladco Complaints

dubitable Mar 04, 2011

See post above by "Dubitable." And see post below mine from LUIS kim. Do not give up. Prepare for a fight, but I believe it's a fight that you can win. I argued unconscionability and BEAT THEM. I got out of the contract. But it's great to see that someone is finally working on a class-action suit. I'll be glad to be a part of it.

@LUIS kim Count me in. I'll furnish details on how I got out of my contract.
    [email protected]

• Lu
    LUIS kim Mar 04, 2011

We will start the class action suit. Now we are gathering more people.
    Please be a part of us and contact me at [protected] or [email protected]
    You are not alone. Don't give up.
    If you have been scammed by Payment systems, Azura or Ladco, please contact me.

dubitable Jan 13, 2011

I BEAT THEM. I did some research on contract law and learned about the Doctrine of Unconscionability, Section (2-302) of the Universal Commercial Code. It is protection for the little guy against unfair, extremely one-sided contracts with big companies. Here are some helpful links:
    If you signed a pre-printed contract that contains terms that were not actually negotiated between the two parties, if you felt you had no other choice but to sign it, if it is very one-sided, you may be able to argue unconscionability.

• Sq
    sqz Jan 12, 2011

You should contact your state Attorney General. Check them is they ahve register in your state. This company is scam. They did same thing to me.