LabCorp / Laboratory Corporation of America Holdingsemployee name alexandria!

L Aug 01, 2018

Since myself, husband, and my 19month babygirl came inside a minute before they closed. The front desk attended us rightfully, until this lady name Alexandria! Gave my family an unwelcome environment and I went in along to expect the worst first time experience ever! She treated me rough, inpatient, and try to speed everything so she can leave As soon as possible. I told my husband to pass me the phone for my baby to feel relax!! Since my baby started crying while Alexandria been holding her arm hard enough!! She neglected the idea and started raising her voice in a desperation way (like I was her kid). She saw it wasn't going nowhere with her desperation so she told the trainee ( new employee) with us (watching/Learning) "You Do this one" and left the room . 5 minutes later while trainee trying to do the blood work . Front desk lady came in and do the supervision. After all, because of this lady name Alexandria I will never come back to this labcorp after her unprofessional/uncompassionand performance and being mistreated. ESPECIALLY MY BABY ! Before I could say something she disappear from the place. This was my second visit to this area and labcorp: The first one, a African provider toke blood work for my baby and everything went smoothly and nice! My baby did not cry at all!!! And second time with this lady:Alexandria-Worst experience ever!! If I recommend anyone about this place I will tell them to never be assisted by this employee! I Am frustrated and strongly disappointed!!! If she didn't want to work anymore she should have leave in the first place! Nobody can't be in a hurry when you know u going to withdraw blood FROM A BABY!!!