Menu
Fast Pace Health Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Fast Pace Health
reviews and complaints

www.fastpacehealth.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.8 5 Reviews

How responsive is Fast Pace Health's customer service?

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that Fast Pace Health is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by Fast Pace Health's silence.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Fast Pace Health has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Fast Pace Health patients reviews and complaints 5

D
5:35 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fast Pace Health Service complaint

On Thursday, January 04, 2024, I visited the Fast Pace Urgent Care located in Greenwood, MS. I arrived at the facility at 7:15 pm, only to be be informed by the office staff that “she is not seeing anymore patients tonight”. I could only assume that the “she” who the office staff was referring to was the nurse practitioner. I was in disbelief that I could actually be turned away when I made it there within 45 minutes of closing, and since there was no one else in the lobby to be seen; 45 minutes was ample time to check my vitals, take the necessary swabs from my mouth/nose in order to rule out Strep, COVID or the flu. But, instead I was turned away because the Nurse Practitioner wanted to end her work day 45 minutes earlier. And, for me I had no other option, but to go elsewhere for my treatment since as it turned out….I was diagnosed with COVID!

Claimed loss: N/A

Desired outcome: My desired outcome would have been to actually be seen and examined by the nurse practitioner and not turned away because she decided that she wanted to end her day earlier.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Fast Pace Health representatives only. If you are affiliated with Fast Pace Health, please claim your business to access these details.

N
7:09 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fast Pace Health Nurse practitioner/ office staff around 2:00pm

Fast pace on 1612 e County Line Road. Ridgeland, Mississippi is horrible! My mother is disabled and I’ve been seeing doctors on my own for a while. This location is very bias and didn’t even see me. I’m starting to think because it’s of my age and my race. Any other 17 year old black girl coming to a walk in appointment by herself just mean she’s pregnant or have a std right? Well me on the other hand I was around people with covid, I had a very sore throat the night before I came … salvia was coming out of my mouth because I couldn’t swallow while I was sleep. I didn’t get any sleep at all! My nose was very stopped up, and I could barely breathe. I came to this location on Monday, September 25, 2023 hoping I could get an antibiotic, or any kind of medicine to help me feel better. I've gone to another location in Ridgeland with an older friend and she was 15 at the time. They let her in the back and took care of her. This location was different. I’m starting to think the nurse practitioner didn’t want to see me. Or was just lazy. I even offered calling / facetiming my mother. Showing her I’d or anything showing she’s my mother but the office ladies said she had to be there in person or I couldn’t be seen. The thing is. Nobody asked me what was wrong. Why I was there. What my symptoms were; they just judge me off my profile and their assumptions. I don’t want this to happen to another teenager reaching out for actual healthcare. I’ve read online, if you’re 15 or older, you can see a doctor without parents. I’ve been going to doctor offices and appointments by myself since I was 15 years old, and this is the first time this has ever happened to me. Whoever the nurse practitioner that was here the day I came should have a talking to because this is beyond wrong. I could be walking around with covid right now and don’t even know!

Desired outcome: I just don’t want that nurse to practice anymore if he or she is going to be biased against patients who need actual care .

O
8:41 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fast Pace Health Fast Pace Health: Convenient Location, but Poor Customer Service and Care

The staff seemed to be in a hurry and didn't take the time to explain things to me. I felt like I was just another number to them. The waiting room was crowded and uncomfortable. The doctor was nice enough, but didn't seem to really listen to my concerns. I left feeling frustrated and like I had wasted my time and money.

However, I will say that the clinic was clean and well-maintained. The equipment seemed to be up-to-date and in good working order. The location was convenient and easy to find. And the hours were flexible, which was helpful.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend Fast Pace Health. While the clinic may be fast-paced, it's not worth sacrificing quality of care and customer service. I would suggest looking elsewhere for your healthcare needs.

Hide full review

Is Fast Pace Health legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates Fast Pace Health highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about Fast Pace Health raises questions. Diligently reviewing Fast Pace Health's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering Fast Pace Health's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Fast Pace Health earns 88% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Fast Pace Health near-perfect at 88% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

Fast Pace Health has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Fastpacehealth.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Fastpacehealth.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Fastpacehealth.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Fast Pace Health, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Fast Pace Health website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Fast Pace Health protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Fast Pace Health. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
R
7:15 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fast Pace Health Beware of Fast Pace Health's Billing Practices for Tele Med Visits

I had a tele med visit with Fast Pace Health on December 23rd, and I gotta say, it was pretty good. I have Blue Cross and Blue Shield insurance, and they told me that my tele med visit would only be $50. I was pretty happy with that, but then, about a month later, I got a bill for another $200. I was pretty confused, so I called up the billing office to ask what was going on.

They told me that the extra $200 was my insurance copay, which was a bit of a bummer. I asked them what the cash price for a tele med visit was, and they said it was $135. I figured I could pay the difference of $85, but they said no. Apparently, I would have had to pay that on the day of the tele med visit.

I was pretty frustrated, but then they went and billed my credit card another $200! Now I'm out $250 for a 3 minute tele med visit. To make matters worse, I got another bill for $50 more dollars on February 28th. It's pretty frustrating to deal with their rip off billing practices, so I would definitely recommend being careful if you decide to use Fast Pace Health.

L
5:49 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fast Pace Health Fast Pace Health and Lee's Famous Chicken: A Frustrating Experience for Non-Veteran Customers

I recently stumbled upon Fast Pace Health while driving home from work and was immediately intrigued by their sign advertising special treatment for veterans. The smell of Lee's Famous Chicken wafting from the nearby restaurant only added to my curiosity. I couldn't help but wonder if a veteran drumstick would taste any different than a regular one.

Excited by the prospect of trying something new and unique, I rushed home to call Fast Pace and inquire about their special offer. Unfortunately, I was met with an unnecessary recording that wasted 15 minutes of my time before I was finally connected to someone who could take my order. However, instead of simply placing my order, the person on the other end of the line began to ramble on about benefits and other nonsense that I didn't quite understand. Apparently, only veterans were eligible for these benefits, leaving me feeling disappointed and left out.

Despite my frustration, I was determined to try this delicious-sounding meal. I decided to call Lee's Famous Chicken to see if I could order a veteran drumstick with all the fixings. Unfortunately, the worker who answered the phone was deaf and didn't quite understand what I was asking for. After repeating myself several times, I was hung up on before I could even place my order.

Needless to say, I was left feeling disappointed and starving. It's a shame that such a unique and potentially delicious meal was out of reach for me due to confusing benefit policies and communication barriers. I hope that in the future, Fast Pace Health and Lee's Famous Chicken can make their offerings more accessible to all customers, regardless of their veteran status or ability to communicate effectively.

Read full review of Fast Pace Health and 1 comment