La Quinta Inns & Suites / being told im no longer able to stay at a la quinta hotel

United States Review updated:

My name is kelly mawson over the past 3 months ive stayed at a laquinta. Hotel onvriverside dr. In bakersfield ca. My stay started april 18, and had ended april 28. Ive moved aroubd a bit in the hotel. Probably 6 or 7 different rooms.. I checked back into the hitel on the 26 of april, went to the front desk to rebook the same room to be told im no longer accepted to stay at la quinta because one of the rooms i stayed in had bed bugs and i brought them there..The room in question was rented by others after myself...And also if i had bed bugs would i have not brought them to all the other rooms.The general manager was adoment to state the fact that i had the bed bugs..its funny ive stayed at other motels without this accusation being thrown at me...I dont have any idea why tbe general manager would come up with tbis conclusion...i would like to see some sort of paperwork orthat can confirm this ...and im trying to right tjis unjust slander with you before i contact a lawyer...i had already boojed the room and the room was rebooked at another faciluty...

Ke
Jun 06, 2019

Comments

• Mi
      Jun 06, 2019

If you are living out of motels, how are you going to have the money to hire an attorney? And what attorney do you think would be interested in your case? I've worked in the legal field. You won't get far with this unless you have deep pockets to pay an attorney who just wants to take your money.