La Quinta Inns & Suitesno one is answering the telephones and mailbox is full 100% of the time

S Jul 11, 2019

Today I called the LaQuinta directly to make a reservation. There was no answer, I went to voice mail and then I was told that voice mail was full. I would like to say this was the first time this has happened but apparently this is the norm. My sister stayed at this hotel a few months ago and I ran into the same problem when trying to reach the hotel to make the original arrangements. I ended up making them through the internet. I got it again when I tried to call her while she was staying there. I am a huge LaQuinta supporter and an awards member. I stay at LaQuintas (first choice) in every city I visit. As a loyal customer, I would like an inquiry into management at this location as to why personnel is not answering their telephones.