La Quinta Inns & Suitesfraudulent charges to personal credit card

Checked in 04/18/16 to 04/29/16 It was made very clear that my company credit card would be charged amount of stay and it was, TOTAL AMOUT!!! Then this hotel has the aldasaety to charge my personal credit card for another room on another floor. I want to strangle somebody!!! Spent the biggest part of my day trying to make contact with the hotel managemnt to credit my personal credit card, talk about a bunch of IDOTS. SOOOOOOOO the next best thing is the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.
I will NEVER stay at this location and OR any of their other hotel chains, WAY TO GO LA QUINTA AND I WANT MY 532.30 CREDITED TO MY CREDIT CARD.

FILE YOUR DISPUTES WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU!