LA Fitnessliars

I Signed up for this gym specifically because I wanted to use the racquetball court. I also wanted to bring my brother there every couple weeks or so to play. When I signed up I Stressed this to the sales guy several times. I asked the sales guy several times about the process of reserving a court and he said whenever you need to reserve a court, just call in 24 hours ahead of time and you can reserve it no problem. I asked him SPECIFICLY ! if it would cost me any extra to reserve the court, or to bring a guest to play racquetball.
I was told, anyone can reserve the courts and you get alot of guest passes, and when I run out of guest passes he will give me more..
Turns out the first time I tried to reserve a court, they told me I don't have a racquetball by my name in the system, and that I would have to pay extra each month to be able to reserve courts... So we showed up with no reservation and when we tried to use the guest pass, they tried to take down all his information and were trying to get him to sign up for a membership! He lives 1 hour away!!! After they took all his information etc, they told us that the racquetball courts can't be used when you are using the guest pass!!! I am so pissed.. I asked to talk to the guy who signed me up and they said he now works at a different location.. What a bunch of scammers. They will tell you anything to get you to sign up, but then no one is held accountable for what they said when you join. They don't have a customer email address you can send complaints to and their customer service desk is closed on the weekend.. I checked on their web site and it specificly says that you are allowed to use all the facilities with the guest pass..
This company is a freaking joke...

• Br
    Brattski Feb 27, 2010

Also, each guest can only come once every 6 months... So if you have a guest that you want to take once every month or so, not gonna happen...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices