LA Fitness Internationalscam - jill greuling/aylin medina

T

I was a customer of LA Fitness and was paying them through an automatic withdrawal from my account. After I cancelled the card, LA Fitness called me 48 times in 24 hours to get their month PRE PAYMENT. I was furious that they called me this much and called corporate. I spoke to Jill Grueling she assured me that I would not be getting calls anymore. She put me on hold but forgot to hit the mute button. I could hear her making remarks to a co worker. She said "Our guys called him 48 times, and this idiot thinks it's going to stop." She said this laughing. Next time hit mute Jill. After reading the thousands of complaints for the same thing on the BBB, I know that LA Fitness is running a scam of harassment and bullying people into paying them. Even though they are month to month. Maybe leave the hard pushing tactics to your trainers Jill, us consumers are fed up.

scam - jill greuling/aylin medina