LA Fitness — awful company
I recently moved and are now living far from the nearest LA Fitness center. I stopped by before I moved out to terminate my membership. They told me I need to send them a filled out form by mail. Ridiculous. I printed it our and sent it. A month later I saw I am still being charged. I called them. They said "they have no record of my cancellation". How convenient! I filled the form again and sent it as a certified mail to have the proof of me mailing and them receiving.
The charges continued. I closed my bank account, and now I am getting calls from LA Fitness asking me to update my banking account information. I said I canceled my membership but for some reason it's still open.
More LA Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LA Fitness - confessions of a former la fitness employee 
- LA Fitness - la fitness membership cancellation cheating! 
- LA Fitness - inappropriate behavior at la fitness! 
- LA Fitness - swimming pool 
- Lafitness-Personal Training - misleading/scam 
- LA Fitness - personal training contracts
- LA Fitness - fitness trainers
- LA Fitness - rude front desk with harassing closing announcements 
- LA Fitness - staff professionalism and competence 
- LA Fitness - very bad service