Kwik Tripcold brew coffee

V

I went into my local kwik trip in waseca, mn to buy milk and my usual cold brew coffee. I was looking all around, as I could not see the container, it was not where it usually is. I asked a employee if they were cleaning it, or making more. The only response I got was "I don't know"! Well, I was not a happy camper!! I would have gladly waited to have some freshly brewed. But nope - no one seemed to care that it wasn't out. Not very good service, as I understand that cold brew may be made sparingly throughout the day. The workers need to do a better job of having cold brew available!!?