KTM / Keretapi Tanah MelayuTrain captain's maniac torture behavior.

Waiting train in Bandar Tasik Selatan station, a train arrived from Serdang to KL Sentral at 8.45pm. When it stops at station, it will honks loudly to disturb people around. Sometimes I wonder, can the racist train captain see outside from the control room to honk the train whenever he sees Chinese people. Because I was blocking my ears with my thumbs to reduce the damage from honking, there was no honk. But if I was too busy checking my phone, he sure honks to hurt people around. Today I forgot to block my ears and he [censored]ing honks twice to provoke people around. [censored]ty service, always late with a racist [censored]ing captain, pricy ticket and we are moving toward wawasan 2020, what a [censored]ing cancer of ktm could be.