Kroger / money service

United States Review updated:

Hello My fiancee and I went to Krogers in Paris TN on 5/18/2019 and the person who was in charge of the Department was not there and the employees there kept telling us that she will be back in 20 minutes and that went passed she wasnt there yet there was people lining up waiting on her the female in front of us had Dialysis and I'm 38 weeks pregnant. So my fiancee had went to the fuel center where Derek(employee) was saying she was at and he had waited three minutes before she looked up from her cellular phone and had an attitude when My fiancee had asked when will she be back to the Money Service and she told him that it will be another hour til she gets back to the Money Service and it was at 7:15 so almost time when the department was closing at 9 . In the meantime while he was gone the lady had asked if Derek could text the manager of Money Services and he said that she could take her [censored] somewhere else. There are some rude and impolite employees and I had asked if there was anyone else that knows how to do it and Derek had hatefully said no shes the only one that knows how to do it..

I just want you all to hire people that knows what they are doing and not on their phones Derek was on his cell phone the whole time.

Em
May 22, 2019

Comments

• La
      May 24, 2019