Krogerminute maid mango passion fruit light 15 calorie drink

S

I have requested this product several times . I have filled in request forms at the following locations : Hubbards lane (twice), Prospect, Shelbyville Road Middletown. This product was in a weekly ad dated May 29th. I checked several stores with no success . I requested this again from a enterouge of managers touring Hubbards Lane store the week of June 7th. A middle aged bald headed man with a Hispanic decent. I did not get his name. I gave them my name and phone number. I have yet to enjoy the courtesy of a return call! I will not return to your store. I'm sure my purchases will not be missed. There are a lot of new stores in my area that will offer better service. Respectfully, Steve Bennett [protected]. Kroger card #[protected]