Kroger — deanna has the nastiest attitude on the face of the earth
I'm a frequent customer of the 5341 Highway 20 South, Covington, GA 30016 and I'd like to report a cashier/bagger by the name of Deanna Griffin. This young lady has the nastiest attitude on the face of the planet. Whenever I come in the store it is always a problem with her. Long story short she is a bully. On a particular incident I was leaving the store and saw a young lady about 19/20 years old giving me a blank stare, I smiled and was met with vicious eye rolls and nasty attitudes that continued every visit. She picks and chooses who she's nice to and has been getting away with it for years. I think that it goes back to the time of the last manager.
There was a incident (Jan/Feb 2018) I saw with Deanna and a teenage girl who minds to herself in which Deanna was a cashier checking out groceries and being gracious to the customer while rolling her eyes at the teenager who did nothing to her. I was taken back because I saw it, her mom saw it and the manager at the time saw it. The teenage girl never bothered Deanna or said anything to her. Deanna choses to bully her.
I saw her do so many people wrong and dirty that it's sad.
Also if I'm in her line she doesn't acknowledge me or treats me like utter crap. As an older person who worked as a human resource manager I can say a job is very hard to come by but don't treat people like crap!
- Like all people who treat others like crap she has selective memory.
- Also as of now I am now using a different store because this behavior is disgusting.
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger - manager
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out