Kor Professional StraightenerFlat Iron

I purchased the straightener on a Tuesday. I used it to straighten my moms hair. She and i previously have only owned 2 in straighteners because we have thick, long hair. It worked ok, but it took about and hour and it wasn't perfectly straight. I had to run it over the same strands like 4 times to get it mostly straight, on the highest setting. Her hair still smelled burn and it still pulled even though it says it doesn't pull nor leave the burn smell. The next day her hair was semi wavy again. With our previous straightener we both could go 3 days without our hair becoming wavy. There is no return policy at the kiosk and if you contact the actual company they will tell you it is not their problem because they didn't get paid for your straightener, the kiosk did. I spent 140 dollars on this. I have purchased better straighteners for less than 80 at Sally's. I do not recommend this straightener to anyone. Do not waste your money. Get a chi from ulta for 90 bucks.