Kor Hair Curling WandKor Hair Wand

R

WOWWW!! I can't believe I just got ripped off!! This item is being sold everywhere online for $50-$70! This ISRAELI SOB at Willow Brook Mall approached me and kept pressuring me to curl my hair!! I told him that I wasn't looking for anything for my hair and my hair is always straight and I never do much to it. I have very healthy, shiny, and strong hair! He kept curling my hair and telling me how safe this product is and blah blah blah (hustling!) He told me that he is giving me the best price at $150!! (including tax). He told me I can bring it back and get my money back if I don't like it. He also told me this wand doesn't get as hot as a curling Iron. He curled my hair there and sold me one. . I brought it home and googled the item and found out that it gets MUCH HOTTER than an average curling iron! It's actually VERY DAMAGING to your hair. My hair has been FRIZZY since yesterday. I have NEVER HAD FRIZZ problem with my hair!! He burnt my hair! I take out my receipt and notice that EVEN THOUGH HE STOOD THERE AND TOLD ME I CAN GET MY MONEY BACK, HE HAD STAMPED MY RECEIPT "NO REFUND, EXCHANGE ONLY"!!! WHAT A [censored]BAG! He then asked me if I was married!! I said that I was; he asked if I was "HAPPILY" married! I said that I was very happy! I was stunned a bit!! Then as I am about to walk away, he says.."let me give you my personal cell phone number..."!!! I said NO! I DON'T NEED YOUR PERSONAL CELL PHONE NUMBER, I AM MARRIED"!!! SLEAZEBAG!!!

Stay away from this guy and his stand. He is BALD with BLUE EYES! He is at Willow Brook and Galleria malls and god knows where else!! IF you ever get approached by him or any of his people at that stand.. Feel free to say f*** OFF and walk away! I feel like he smoothly stuck his hand in my pocket and took $150 of my hard earned money! NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT HE DID AND STEALING! He is a THIEF!!

• Cr
    Crystal Co Mar 12, 2019

I emailed the company regarding a warranty replacement they told me I needed to mail them a money order of $29.99 and the hair straightener back. They received the package(i have a tracking number) and they have not sent me back a replacement or my money back. I have emailed them and no response and I have tried calling but there is no answer.

• Je
    Jeska_23 Jun 22, 2019

@Crystal Co Im on the same boat! Sent it last week and been reaching out to them on a daily. When i reached out to them asking about warranty they responded real quick now no response!!! [censored]!

• Ti
    Tioga16 Apr 24, 2014

Bought this straightener in Houston, Willowbrook Mall. Straightener always smells like burned hair and after six months it stopped working. I was asked to send 45 $ to get a new one. This is not, what I understand of a warranty. Totally disappointing