Menu

F
Author of the complaint
8:51 pm
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear management,
I am the oldest customer in kolors, from past 6 years.already I was completed my treatment two time with ful satisfaction, and I am big fan of kolors, But i really disappointed with staf of kothapet Hyderabad branch, naveen and kiran, who was talking with rudely and angryness, actually I hav small work in Uppal, then I saw kolors newly open there, jst I went for casually information, bt the staff is very good and there wel given be lot of respect, I am very happy that time, so i was join in Uppal kolors, and I paid the payment also with full satisfaction, but I forget from my home to uppal it's becoming long journey to me, I told to uppal team to transfer to kothapet branch. When I went for treatment in kothapet really I dissatisfied with staf, naveen who was incharge, I was saying my problem bt he not interested listed what I like to say, I don't knw what management team doing. When one customer not satisfied with team, there was no one is there to understand my feeling, and this time covid19 status is very bad, and. Most of places no business, but kothapet team naveen and kiran relaxing, there doesn't caring customer problem, plz kindly take a action on that, so othere customer not face this kind of nonsense..
My name is feroz
Cell no [protected]

Helpful? 0 0
Hi Feroz Hussain,

We are from the Customer Relations Department of Kolors Health Care and we received your feedback in regards to Kolors Health Care. At Kolors Health Care our Customer's satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. We appreciate if you can provide us your Invoice Number or contact number so that we can retrieve your customer details from our system in order to assist you better. Alternatively, you may also contact us at feedback.cc @ kolorshealthcare.info.

Thank You.