Kogan Australia — keyboard for atlas 2-in-1 touchscreen notebook (d300) does not work
I recently purchased a Atlas 2-in-1 Touchscreen Notebook ( D300 ) from Kogan and found at the time of setting up this laptop that the keyboard did not work correctly.
I have been in e-mail contact with Kogan customer care team daily since 2nd.August with request number 6645889, All details of this issue including photos, video etc.. can be seen in the e-mail trail.
Updated by Allan Stuart · Aug 07, 2018
customer care team may be a robot ?
More Kogan Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Kogan - samsung galaxy s8 - wrong supply - locked for eu sim only
- Kogan - can't reach customer service 
- Kogan - kogan 50" 4k led, smart tv™ (android tv™ smart tv) 
- Kogan Mobile 90access - cut off after 30 days 
- Kogan Australia - kogan 40" smart full hd led tv (series 7 af7000)
- Kogan Australia - kogan 55' 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)
- Kogan Australia - I wish to complaint about kogan service
- Kogan Australia - kogan 50" 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)
- Kogan Australia - shangri - la myrna pu leather tub lounge chairs 
- Kogan Australia - warranty response