Menu

reviews & complaints

Studio Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Studio at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Studio has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Studio. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Studio complaints 1

Sort by:

Newest Studio reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
E
6:23 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Studio Customer service.

Hi do your customer services manager follow actions that she suggested. She informed me that a manager from complaints would ring me and hey ho am still waiting. Customer services are rude and will always talk over you. I received email showing my parcel had been delivered with the three items I ordered. It came with o my two items. Then I received an email they had credit my account or the .missing item . when I asked why was it this happen omg they where adamant I had receivedthe missing item. And to Che m with a neighbor to see if they had it lol. So now I am basically ca!ed a thief. After al.odd 45mi s on this last cal! To them the customer services says j have looked on you'd account and their is a reddit o yoh account for this item mg rep!g was excuse me all the while until you have been call I g me a lair is that right she hung up on me. So am wait it for the resolution manager to ring. Dnt think m that's going to happen

Desired outcome: I would like an apology and the num er of phone calls I have done a credit for the inconvenience of all this. Phone calls being e very day and lasting min. 35 to 146 mins

Read full review of Studio
Hide full review

Is Studio legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's detailed analysis reveals Studio as encompassing serious risks, firmly establishing it as lacking legitimacy. This evaluation serves as a strong caution to potential customers to avoid any business with Studio, thereby safeguarding their personal and financial interests.

Studio earns 11% level of Trustworthiness

Serious Risk Warning: Complaints Board's evaluation of Studio shows a critical trust level at 11%. Avoid for personal and financial safety.

Studio's website has revealed that it is not properly optimized for search engines. This could be a red flag indicating that the company is attempting to hide its activities from the public.

Studio protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Studio.co.uk has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Several positive reviews for Studio have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Studio contacts