Kodak ESP 7 Printer — Kodak Printer DO NOT WORK!
DO NOT buy ANY printer from KODAK. Their scam of stating cheap ink as a reason for buying their inferior printers does not make up for the noise, lack of quality, and intermittent operation of this complete piece of %$#@!
I have never been so frustrated by a product or company than when I purchased the KODAK EPS 7 printer.
So fed up by their total lack of commitment towards making quality products and providing quality support that I made my wife take back 2 KODAK cameras she was going to give as gifts. They bait you with low prices or sales only to stick you with inferior products.
I hope this post will save someone from the waste of time and aggravation one gets from using KODAK products!
This truly is a BUYER BEWARE company!
More Kodak ESP 7 Printer Complaints & Reviews
- Kodak ESP-3 All in one printer - Printer Cartridge - Fradulant Advertising
- Kodak - Repairs, refunds, replacements
- Kodak ESP C110 printer - printhead replacement frequency
- Kodak express - Bad customer service
- Kodak - kodak easy share
- Kodak - KODAK ESP6100 PRINTER
- Kodak ESP 5 all in one printer - ink/power button
- Kodak/10Xl and 10C ink - Ink runs out too fast
- Kodak ESP-9 Printers - False Out-Of-Ink Message
- KODAK/ HERO 7.1 PRINTER - WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO USE THE LAST 35% OF THE INK IN CARTRIGE