Kodak — Repairs, refunds, replacements
I bought a kodak camera in New Zealand. It broke. I returned it to the business I bought it from, they sent it to Kodak repairs in New South Wales, Australia. When I phoned to check 1 week later what was going on I was told it needed a new LCD screen but there were none in stock and they didn't know when the parts would arrive. I phoned 1 week later same story. I requested a replacement or refund, Was told they don't give refunds and had none in stock to replace. By the way I am now dealing with people in Manilla! I phoned 1 week later and was told the same thing. No idea when the parts would be in, no replacement or refund. I have no camera and no idea when I might get it back. It has now been 31/2 weeks which may not seem long but that is not the kind of service we are used to.
More Kodak Complaints & Reviews
- Kodak ESP-3 All in one printer - Printer Cartridge - Fradulant Advertising
- Kodak ESP C110 printer - printhead replacement frequency
- Kodak ESP 7 Printer - Kodak Printer DO NOT WORK!
- Kodak express - Bad customer service
- Kodak - kodak easy share
- Kodak - KODAK ESP6100 PRINTER
- Kodak ESP 5 all in one printer - ink/power button
- Kodak/10Xl and 10C ink - Ink runs out too fast
- Kodak ESP-9 Printers - False Out-Of-Ink Message
- KODAK/ HERO 7.1 PRINTER - WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO USE THE LAST 35% OF THE INK IN CARTRIGE