Kmart Stores Hurstvilleproduct /notification/customer awareness

D Nov 04, 2018

Hello my name is Dayana I have been to Eastlakes Kmart and Hurstville Kmart more than 3 times this month of October and November 2018 only to find boys singlets not restocked until I asked a worker there why she explained that the supplier is short ... My emphasis today is that if the store knows there to be a short supply for a period of time that they make the effort to allow the customer a heads up by posting a note near the stock and so on ...this will save a customer like myself less the frustration of travelling and the unknown .. this way we can wIt for stock depending on needs or go else wear ..Thankyou for taking the time to read the above once you do please provide feedback ..

• Ae
    Aehtines Jan 06, 2019

Jan 5th., 2018, went to Kmart in Parkville, Md., which is closing as of March 2018. I only purchased 2 items (a kids coat and 1 pair of Men's Long Johns). I was upset to get all the way home and find out that the Long Johns were not in the bag. I called the store and explained that I was coming back. Got to the store and Supervisor informed me that they could not do anything about it since I had already left the store. I had my receipt and this women was very cold and distant with me. No apology for clerk's failure to put the item in bag. I told her if the same had happened to her would she accept the answer she was giving me. She said "no". She claimed it was store policy. I told her to show me in writing. Which of cause she couldn't do.
    I am taking the matter to higher Management and I explained to this Supvr. that by the time I escalate the matter higher I would hope that someone would question her failure to make a Management decision by allowing something like this to go to Corporate Headquarters. She also mentioned that because of the Liquidation Sale they could not replace the item (which I had already paid for). Its really ridiculous that some people think they can just say anything and not think people are not going to take appropriate action for their rights.