Kmart — not enough cashiers!
Last week I went to one of Kmart stores and wanted to buy something. So in the end I left the store and bought nothing. There were a lot of people there, I don't know what was going on, maybe it's because Christmas is soon. Anyway I was standing in a huge line and it literally did not move. There were only two cashiers working, one of them was new and made tons of mistakes. Terrible service! This is actually Kmart main problem, there is always not enough cashiers!
More Kmart Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey!
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart - poor customer service
- Kmart - rude employee
- Kmart In Ithaca - standing in long lines
- Kmart - employee harassment/treatment
- Kmart - incorrect pricing/incompetent customer service and management