Kmart — bonus points
On 12/21/18 I purchased $92 of merchandise in the Kmart Mckinleyville store. The cashier told me I had earned $20 in bonus points. It was printed on my receipt. Right below that it states expires 12/31/18. The cashier also told me to wait 24-48 hours to let it show up on my card. I came back to the same store on 12/23/18 to the same cashier and when she tried to redeem my points they were not there. A manager was called. The manager told me first that maybe someone redeemed my points. Then she told me that there was a few dollars on there from another purchase but she thought maybe I would get part of the points now and part later. She then changed her mind and told me the $20 would not go on till the 7th of January. I had the receipt and asked her to show me where it says that. She could not. She then said it was on the signs the day I earned the points. But that is not what the cashier told me. This happens every time I try to follow your sales. Your employees are so frustrated and get treated badly constantly I see and hear it every time I am there. Your tactics are confusing to your customers and your staff and I am done shopping at your stores. I handed my card over to them and left. At least I was polite they take a lot of abuse because of bad corporate choices. Try being consistent with your sales and bonus points. Sincerely. Deon Metzger.
More Kmart Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey!
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart - poor customer service
- Kmart - rude employee
- Kmart In Ithaca - standing in long lines
- Kmart - employee harassment/treatment
- Kmart - not enough cashiers!