KLA Business Developmentprinting and design services - ms. kristen leigh allain (owner)

I had called this lady named Kristen Leigh also known as Kristen Leigh Allain from KLA Business Development by looking at her exceptional prices on Kijiji.ca for printing and design. She is a Lakeshore/Mississauga based person and what I found out later is that she does petty frauds with small level client.

I was a small level client who wanted to order some T-shirts. She told me that she will order the T-shirts for $4.00 per T-shirt. I was very happy that my small business would get a big break from the $7.50 I usually pay at a local store.

I asked her as to what deposit she wanted and she asked for $50. keeping in mind that I was ordering 40 T-shirts from her. She kept on raving about how she has these amazing contacts and they are wholesellers and hence I can get the best price gauranteed.

After that, I called her 5000 times, got delayed on my shipment, and all I got from her was a text and she said, "B you stupid."

Never heard back from her. And my loss was greater. I had to pay the full price for the T-shirts and lost the $50 on top of it.

I can keep quiet about this, but she must be scamming other people of small little amounts, and it may not seem a lot for many, but for small businesses it hurts a lot.

If she did that with 10 people, thats a good $500 she is making by doing nothing.

[protected]@gmail.com
Tel: 647-655-SALE (7253)

(Port Credit) Mississauga, Ontario

Email: kristen.leigh.[protected]@gmail.com

SECONDARY EMAIL: [protected]@gmail.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/klabusinessdevelopment

Contact Information:
Ms. Krissy Leigh (Owner/ Operator)
Ms. Kristen Leigh Allain (Owner)