Kizoa.comstay away from these guys

B

When I made my slideshow (after purchasing the 2 year agreement) I wanted to add more than one song...I asked how to add it so it would start where I wanted in the slideshow- and when they e-mailed me back they said that I shouldn't be too particular and there isn't really a way to do it unless you listen to the slideshow from the beginning- and figure out where the second song started...not great customer service- when I burned it to DVD it skips and takes forever to load- I would love my money back!!!

• Ra
    Raja Owusu-Ansah Jul 02, 2020

After paying 30usd for this crap service, my videos cannot render and download to my "orders". This website should be shut down.

• Ra
    Raja Owusu-Ansah Jul 02, 2020

@Raja Owusu-Ansah Customer service was however able to respond later today and attend to my problem. At least they are not fraudulent, and i will support their software development progress.

• We
    website not available Dec 03, 2019

Your website has been unavailable for the past several days. What is happening?

• Je
    Jeff Fimreite Dec 01, 2019

I called Kizoa today to find out what is going on. There are down in the US but you can access the site by going to there Italy sight. www.kazoi.it and then change the language once in. I was able to get in but could not upload pictures to make another movie. I left a few messages but no response so far.

• Gu
    [email protected] Nov 03, 2019

I have purchased your special for 20.99, kept telling me payment successful.

This morning I received a sms voice message from my bank stating payment went through. I used PayPal Mastercard service which then was attached to my Google pay

Please advise urgently.

Comments

• Ek
    EKleitos Apr 27, 2019

Hi, I'm unable to login to my account; email is [email protected] Kept prompting that connection is not possible. I don't think that I've forgot my password but I tried resetting it. Did not even receive any password reset in my email. Please advise. Thank you!

• Sh
    Sher Indy Jan 31, 2019

Horrible website and system Terrible customer service and not worth a dime to purchase the software. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME or MONEY!!! I also found this program to be a huge waste of time.I also found this program to be a huge waste of time.Takes forever to load photos and then I could only add a few at a time before the program would
    time out! I want my time and money back!i dont wana give them even one star.

• In
    Inderpalshergill Jan 12, 2019

When I made my slideshow (after purchasing the 2 year agreement) not great customer service- when I burned it to DVD it skips and takes forever to load- I would love my money back!!!

• Pr
    princu Oct 28, 2018

why m i not able to login to kizoa
    its showing always that pluged in is not supoted
    plz help me

• Ta
    Tamanie Sep 03, 2018

Your site is not working.

• Sp
    spardbc Jul 05, 2018

Made the movie, made the payment, right after I payed the website didn't worked anymore. No matter what I've tried, it just don't work. The message is "This site can’t be reached. kizoa.com unexpectedly closed the connection." This is clearly a scam. It worked perfectly seconds before I payed the money. Stay away from it.

• Dk
    dkiix Nov 20, 2017

I purchased a lifetime Kizoa.com "pro" membership about 2 years ago. Since then, they have added two more higher tier "pro" memberships & have actually removed some features from the "lifetime" pro membership I initially purchased. I now have a 20 minute time limit between downloading any movies I make, where before there was no time limit. I also have limited storage space, where before I had unlimited space.

I wanted to warn anyone who is thinking of purchasing from this company. You may choose to upgrade your membership, but Kizoa may decide to remove or alter the features you paid for at a later date. Your membership will not be what it first was when you purchased it.

Now to get the same level of quality I'd have to upgrade again for $25. This should be illegal.

• El
    Elvis Morales May 28, 2017

They stole my content and shared it on the web !
    Thieves and scammers ! AND Spammers too .

• Mi
    Mike Oldeniel May 26, 2017

for me kizoa just works fine and good!

Jasmine Jackman Mar 02, 2016

The company is a SCAM. Once you sign up for a "Free membership" you soon learn (after putting hours of work into developing a slideshow) that the only way to download it is to sign up as a premium member-which is so supposed to give you a lifetime membership. But wait! When you think all is well, you'll encounter numerous problems and receive little support. If you are expecting to have your slideshow downloaded immediately after you have completed it, you better count on waiting several days -even weeks, thus missing the opportunity to use it for that "special" occasion. If you are lucky to receive your slideshow in time ( mine arrived the afternoon of my event), be prepared to find all is not as you planned. I had photos that appeared upside down in my slideshow that were not that way when I completed it. I recently went back to look at my video, only to find that it no longer exist. Six months have passed and I decided to try one more time and make a new video for an event that is several weeks away, but was unable to sign on. When I contacted the company to say that I had a lifetime membership and have not been able to access my file, no one responded. Once they have your money, your complaints are ignored. Save yourself time, frustration and money and DO NOT use this company. Stick to Microsoft.

• Se
    Sergii D Feb 07, 2016

The same things here. I spend hours and hours creating that f..ng video. Payed as they asked me on their web site. Then been told I will get a details on my email how can I download my video. But its two weeks gone, no money no video no respond, most of all. I can’t log in in my kezoa account; my registration email disappeared, so everything is just f..ng gone.
    I’ve send them already two emails.NO RESPONDS. This week I’m planning to go to the police to fill the complaint. This is absolutely SCAM, be aware, stay away.

• Ri
    risaris Mar 17, 2014

This site is c***. They took my money, then 2 days later the site no longer works for me. They cant fix it, and they wont refund my money. Then they had the gall to email me and tell me that they wanted me to change my reviews. LOL why would i tell people a site is good when it doesnt work, they wont refund my money, and they keep feeding me a line of c*** about how a paypal refund takes a week because they are in france. THERE ARE TONS OF OTHER SLIDESHOWS OUT THERE THAT WORK... DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THESE LYING SCAMMERS!!!

• Pe
    Peggy alvarado Nov 27, 2013

I actually had a great experience a year ago after creating 4 different videos. All had 3 or more songs and about 3-4 min long, but i tried accessing my acct through my phone and now it just doesn't play or is supported on my Samsung. I tried watching them on my Mac and they kept skipping and not playing smoothly. I hope they take a look at the website and try and fix the problem or make it more compatible again.
    Peggy

• Ca
    Carrie Carlson Jun 28, 2012

I am having tons of trouble with my music skipping during my slideshow. It's a gift for someone and would be fantastic if the music worked. I am so disappointed as I spent hours adding effects, transitions, photos and such. I emailed them to ask for help and after a week there is no response. I sent several more emails and still nothing. I am very frustrated! I spent the $50 just for a slideshow of my own pics with my own music and it keeps malfunctioning!! I am NOT impressed!!! I would love to get my money back...especially since I am a stay at home Mom and money is tight.

• Be
    Bercale Mar 19, 2012

Horrible website and system.. Terrible customer service and not worth a dime to purchase the software. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME or MONEY!!! I have used many other FREE slideshow makers that have way more features/functions... BLAPPPPP!!!

• Go
    gotrippedoff23 Jan 15, 2012

I had to "upgrade" to see if it had the features I wanted. I saw right away that it did not, so I asked for a refund just a few hours after buying it. I mean, BEFORE 24 hours had even passed. They gave me the "no refund" bs response, so I filed an immediate charge back through my credit card. What a total waste - SCAMMERS!!!

Marjolaine chabot Dec 09, 2011

J'AI AFFAIRE AVEC EUX MAIS JE NE TROVE PAS LEUR ADRESS NUL PART.

• Di
    Difiake Nov 23, 2011

I am trying to get the collage I created to download so I can print it... I can't! Wish I had found this website before I paid my $$$.

• Vm
    vmag Nov 10, 2011

A huge waste of time and quite misleading. It is not free if you want to burn a copy and the program deletes the photos off of your computer!! Atrocious!

• De
    deluxex3 Jul 07, 2011

I purchased this program to create a slide show for my fiancé as a Father’s day gift. Let me start out by saying due to the quality of this product, Fathers day was a bomb! I was unable to burn the slideshow to disk, I attempted several times. I sent my first complaint to Kioza on June 20th and the insisted that I jump through all kinds of hoops, (i.e trying a different brand of DVD, disabling my fire wall, reinstalling the program entirely) I did all these thing and 3 different computer, to no avail, I STILL couldn’t get it to burn. I have requested my money be credited back to my account. The last email that I got from them was over a week ago (because I prompted THEM) I think that’s just bad business. I plan on warning as many people as I can, on as many sites that this program is a waste of time and money, and the customer service is a joke!!

• Mo
    mommyRN81 Apr 08, 2011

I also found this program to be a huge waste of time.
    Takes forever to load photos and then I could only
    add a few at a time before the program would
    time out! I want my time and money back!

• Ce
    cecile reodica Mar 27, 2011

my saved slideshow just disappeared? What will i do to retrieve it. Im also having a hard time saving my slideshow.

• Ya
    Yanai Guedj Mar 14, 2011

A week passed and we still haven't heard from you. Can you please send an email to Customer Services, clearly identifying yourself as Barnicine so that we can at least issue a refund.
    Kizoa Team

• Ya
    Yanai Guedj Mar 08, 2011

Hello, this is Kizoa Customer Services, could you please email your Kizoa login to [email protected] explaining briefly what you want to do and/or problems you are experiencing. Be assured we will do our utmost to make you satisfied.
    Kizoa Team