Menu
SMS Fresh
reviews & complaints

SMS Fresh
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

28 complaints
0 resolved 28 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of SMS Fresh. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
1:08 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have taken service from them. Before taking their service they will call you everyday for service and after taking service there platform do not work and they will do nothing and they are fraud company. I have taken 5000 sms they also provide wrong bill

1:12 pm EDT

SMS Fresh - Bulk sms

Above aforesaid company has asked me a certain amount of charges for bulk sms service which i paid them but unfortunately, they are not providing me any service and while contacting them they’re asking me to pay extra amount which was never asked initially.

Also, they don’t have any customer service nor any complaint option to resolve the problem except a representative who seems to be a fraud.

Please look in to this matter so that i could get back my back.

Thanks

K
7:34 am EDT

SMS Fresh - Refund rs 6500

This company duped Rs 6500 from me,Beware taken payment and not given Invoice.They asked me to pay again GST for invoice.

Paid Rs 6500 on Razor Pay.

Purchased 1 lac sms

Scam Company

When i asked for refund they said they will not.

6:21 am EDT

SMS Fresh - Fraud activity after payment they are asking more money

I have purchased bulk sms in this website

Akash has misguided me saying you can add Any SENDER ID and made me to purchase bulk sms

Even when he was giving demo i had asked the doubt on this

Now after payment he is telling to pay more 5000 for DLT registration

I asked for manger to report on this then Stieve gave me neglecting answer and was not even listening

Pls take action on this.

1:55 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am new user to this.and from your company i hd taken a sms pack for 18000 for 2lac sms.I had asked for vijayawada database but they gave me hyderabad data base...all fraud is going on with this company..please solve for this.

3:45 am EDT

SMS Fresh - SMS

Hi All, I bought sms package from sms fresh after I paid, they have for extra 5900 for DLT registration . and yes they are in different names in Market like SMS Fresh, FreshSMS, BhashsSMS and many more and I got DLT registration fron Bhash SMS. None of the messages were dgetting delivered, when I contacted them, they again asked for extra 1000 for activation, when I said I can not pay he simply saying that tehy will dectivate my acount and DLT registration, no 1 frauders in INDIA, so before you buy Promotional sms please aware of this guy, absolute cheater from Bangalore. Find the attached screenshots of conversations

T
3:34 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

26 oct 2021 ko maine sms fresh se 5lakh transaction sms purchase kiye thee, ab aaj essa lgta hai bhut badi galti ki inse sms pack laker, inki taraf se na ab koi call attend kr rha hai na koi proper responce de rha hai.

S
11:15 am EDT

SMS Fresh - SMS

This is a fraud company. For testing it would send your sms but in bulk it won't deliver even a single sms. They will ask u go for DLT and all and if u have done that once with paying extra money still it won't work. Their support team consists I think only 1—2 people. Don't get trapped due to cheap price. It's completely a waiste. Lost almost 1 LAKH due to them.

5:14 am EDT

SMS Fresh - Unethical Behavior Without Giving Service and Support

UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR WITHOUT GIVING SERVICE AND SUPPORT AND ALSO TELLING FOR additional charge to my account ACCOUNT ACTIVATION.
I have paid Rs.8804 for bulk sms package but till now service.
Before payment all are doing told me but after payment nothing.
7/5/2021, [protected]. Now blackmail me. if you are not giving money, i will delete all the things.
PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY.
This is cheating by the company which is mentioned below
smsfresh.co.in
GSTIN/UIN : 33AAJFB3443R2Z4
Legal Name of Business
BHASH SOFTWARE LABS
Trade Name
BHASH SOFTWARE LABS
[protected], [protected]

Desired outcome: please return my payment

H
6:54 pm EDT

SMS Fresh - Whats App Bulk SMS Service

This is Md Hussain, i have purchased the Whats App sms package on 16th april from SMS Fresh and the guy who talk to me is Chinmaya Senapati, he is such a ridiculous person i have come across in my life he really don't know how to talk to the customer i would suggest you to take off his guy immediately he never ever answer my calls which is a very painful for any customer to believe, my whats app sms is not at all getting delivered to the data which i purchased from chinmaya he gave me all waste database, i have sent 30k sms so far and i have got not a single reply from them, Chinmaya literally cheated me, now i request SMS FRESH to please refund my money or else i have to take an legal action immediately upon your response & i make sure your company SMS Fresh shut down soon.

I have got all the legal formality ready with all the proofs to sue your company which may result in a BIG LOSS. Not only me, I have lined up all the guys from google review who are not satisfied with your service and they are going to do the same with you legally you can just imagine what would happen to your company.

again i am requesting you to please REFUND MY MONEY at the earliest if not it's up to you, i am all ready for the LEGAL ACTION

Desired outcome: I want my money back

T
1:15 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

They are asking for charges for getting the template approved, its a blackmail behaviour. its a fraud company. Thapar polytechnic College [protected]@rediffmail.com

S
12:53 am EST

SMS Fresh - unethical behavior, and not solving the problem

Dear Team,

We have purchased Transaction SMS service package from SMS fresh team. However, we are not able to deliver the SMS, we are running business with customer services. Now, due to this we are facing lot of issue. Even after the repeated complaint that support team is not resolving the problem. And they are giving the another mobile number to contact instead of resolving. Due to which my business is impacting very badly.

D
3:56 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Such a fraud company. Imtiyaz was the sales person . Bought 1lac sms and hardly anything goes to customers. Many follow ups and nothing . Useless company. so claim frauds Bhuvan Kotteswaran Rajaram, Rajaram Venkatavaradan are the CEO/MS whotsover crap they call themselves. [protected]@gmail.com, rajaram.[protected]@bhash.com, [protected]@bhash.com.

N
1:16 am EST

SMS Fresh - Cheating the name of DLT

Don't Buy Don't Buy don't Buy

I bought SMS from SMS Fresh and paid 31000 for 5 laks.
sms has been credited in my account but unable to send whenever i am trying to send it asking for dlt.

i am following since 4 month every time saying allow me two days .
now i am asking for refund and they saying can not refund.

regards,
Neeraj
[protected]

11:08 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This is complete fraud company, took 50% advance money for bulk sms, stopped responding after that, they keep telling different names and gives different address every time. Their call center also just asks you to send a mail but no action.

N
8:00 am EDT

SMS Fresh - bulk sms service no. 1 fraud

I took a sms portal from them and while the sales was happening things were better but once I started using it the message balance automatically kept on reducing by itself even when I did not use it. The person who was handling all of this is not answering my call. Its a request that do not go for this portal it is totally fake. To make it look authentic they even send u the copy of pan card but then its of no use as the after sales service is really bad.

P
5:17 am EST

SMS Fresh - Services

HI,
First of all this is to all those who are in search of any Bulk Sms, I personally suggest you that please don't go for SMSFresh as the service provide y them is pathetic the SMS don't get delivered the customer suppoet is worst dont even bother to resolve the issue over all it is an fraud please don't ever go for it as an personal request don't waste your money in this kind of services.

5:19 am EST

SMS Fresh - bulk sms service

It is a fraud company and I feel sorry for not searching for the reviews on the net before taking their service. In the beginning itself they added only 50, 000 limit to my sms panel, even thoygh I paid for 1 lakh sms. After using around 13, 000 sms in September, I took a break since my validity was for 1 year. By 29th December when I again started using the panel, it simply did not work. When I tried to contact the company the concerned persons have changed. Despite multiple calls, emails and whatsapp messages the result is zero as they are playing games.

H
8:38 am EST

SMS Fresh - bulk sms

A fraud company.
They take your money.
Do not deliver services.
Later, start abusing you.
A guy named Zeeshan goes ahead with verbal sexual harrasment on customers. He also makes comments and abuses you based on religion and language.

Stay away. They are fraud and dangerous.
I have reached out to National Consumer Support for this.
Anyone wants to support, please connect with me

1 comment
Sep 16, 2020 7:47 pm EDT

Give me your contact details.

4:19 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi guys, I am ashish bhagat Smsfresh (sms fresh) is no 1 fraud company, this is the worst company once they got amount, They change the way to response, I purchased 5 lacs sms, can not deliver single one. First they assure you, sir I am allways available. Once payment made they give daily new execuse... Customer care never connect for support, only sale...

SMS Fresh contacts