Having problems with SMS Fresh?

SMS Fresh Customer Service Contacts

R546, New Rajendra Nagar
New Delhi
India - 110060

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SMS Fresh Customer Service. Initial SMS Fresh complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SMS Fresh above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SMS Fresh. Discuss the issues you have had with SMS Fresh and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

SMS Fresh Complaints & Reviews

SMS Freshunethical behavior, and not solving the problem

Dear Team,

We have purchased Transaction SMS service package from SMS fresh team. However, we are not able to deliver the SMS, we are running business with customer services. Now, due to this we are facing lot of issue. Even after the repeated complaint that support team is not resolving the problem. And they are giving the another mobile number to contact instead of resolving. Due to which my business is impacting very badly.

SMS FreshCheating the name of DLT

Don't Buy Don't Buy don't Buy

I bought SMS from SMS Fresh and paid 31000 for 5 laks.
    sms has been credited in my account but unable to send whenever i am trying to send it asking for dlt.

i am following since 4 month every time saying allow me two days .
    now i am asking for refund and they saying can not refund.

regards,
    Neeraj
    [protected]

Cheating the name of DLT
    Cheating the name of DLT

SMS Freshbulk sms service no. 1 fraud

I took a sms portal from them and while the sales was happening things were better but once I started using it the message balance automatically kept on reducing by itself even when I did not use it. The person who was handling all of this is not answering my call. Its a request that do not go for this portal it is totally fake. To make it look authentic they even send u the copy of pan card but then its of no use as the after sales service is really bad.

SMS FreshServices

HI,
        First of all this is to all those who are in search of any Bulk Sms, I personally suggest you that please don't go for SMSFresh as the service provide y them is pathetic the SMS don't get delivered the customer suppoet is worst dont even bother to resolve the issue over all it is an fraud please don't ever go for it as an personal request don't waste your money in this kind of services.

SMS Freshbulk sms service

It is a fraud company and I feel sorry for not searching for the reviews on the net before taking their service. In the beginning itself they added only 50, 000 limit to my sms panel, even thoygh I paid for 1 lakh sms. After using around 13, 000 sms in September, I took a break since my validity was for 1 year. By 29th December when I again started using the panel, it simply did not work. When I tried to contact the company the concerned persons have changed. Despite multiple calls, emails and whatsapp messages the result is zero as they are playing games.

SMS Freshbulk sms

A fraud company.
            They take your money.
            Do not deliver services.
            Later, start abusing you.
            A guy named Zeeshan goes ahead with verbal sexual harrasment on customers. He also makes comments and abuses you based on religion and language.

Stay away. They are fraud and dangerous.
            I have reached out to National Consumer Support for this.
            Anyone wants to support, please connect with me

• Am
                Amin Nadaf Sep 16, 2020

Give me your contact details.

Oct 04, 2019

SMS Fresh — fraud co, no sms service

Hi guys, I am ashish bhagat Smsfresh (sms fresh) is no 1 fraud company, this is the worst company once they...

SMS Freshemployee of smsfresh is abusing

Sms fresh company employee are abusing me when I say I am not interesting in your msg service because I see lot of negative review of your company so I am not going to purchase your sms services employee I dont know name but mobile no is [protected] I complent at [protected] but they told me for email us we will take action they dont want to take him at conference I told them once please get him in conference but they dint

Mar 22, 2019

SMS Fresh — bulk sms... sms fresh, fresh sms, deal sms, round sms...

Hi All, this is pavan from hyderabad. Before buying SMS Package, I have done r & d on the market. I did'nt...

Jan 22, 2019

SMSFresh.co.in — cheater company

Dear sir, Please find below detail of that cheater company, Company name: sms fresh ventures Adress: r546...

Delhi

SMSFreshservice

Hi all,

Please never ever make any deal with this cheap and Fraud Company named SMSFresh, during pre-sale and on-boarding they will lick your boot/foot. But after that they will give you zero value. They dont have any complain hierarchy. They will not respond properly. They will deduct your sms balance in such a way that you cannot even count also. Sms will not deliver in time. And the complaint list will go on and on. Be safe and stay away from this fraudulent company named SMSFRESH

SMS Fresh — fraud company in ranked #1 (www.smsfresh.co, www.smsfresh.co.in, www.bhashsms.com)

Dear bulk sms users, When you buy bulk sms or voice calls @ bhashsms, smsfresh companys, You loose your...

SMS Fresh — sms not getting delivered - worst service

Hi, This is the worst SMS service we have ever seen, its 100% fraud company, the account manager Mr.Rehaman...

SMS Fresh — bulk sms service

SMS Fresh - Fraud company, don't buy from this company! I bought 1 lakh of sms package from sms fresh...

SMS Fresh — Bulk sms service no. 1 fraud

Hi All, I bought sms package from sms fresh company, while I am discussing on phone they were so gentle after...