Having problems with iMemories?

9181 East Bell Road
Thu8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with iMemories.

Complaints & Reviews

iMemoriesTransferring old Video / photo media to disk

My heart is broken. I recently received 4 of my 6 videos I sent in the so called "safekit" to IMemories. One of the missing tapes is of my daughter's Prom in 1994 and impossible to replace.
As if that's not bad enough when I contact IMemories by phone to inquire if they could help find it . Instead they issue a ridiculous claim (I've seen the exact same answer to everyone who has lost videos) saying they checked overhead video while opening the original box and confirm there were only 4 not 6. I would sure love to see that video as I highly doubt it exists. As a matter of fact I'd put money on that.

I think I would know how many videos I personally packed in there and marking the appropriate number on the box.

They lost my videos plain & simple and then insult my intelligence with their nonsensical excuses.

Imemories.comHorrendous!

Whatever you do just don't use www.imemories.com website! They are the worst service ever and they are not to be trusted. They offered me a 30 days free trial and after I agreed they charged me. Yes, when I signed up I gave them my card details but I had no idea this was a scam. That was the biggest mistake I've ever made and there is no way to get my money back. Their free trial offer is nothing but scam and people who are behind this are criminals! Please, don't believe them!

Imemories.com — iMemories is run by an unethical idiot

iMemories is run by an unethical idiot. He stole from investors at his last company (Knowledgenet). And he i...