Kingsisle*wizard101I want my money back

R

I order this game for my son because I think its just one time to pay 9.95 just for that month, I call them no body anwer the phone try to rish them via email and nothing my son dosent play any more since more then 10 months and they steal took my money from my bank account this is redicules I WANT MY MONEY BACK thats not fare please hel me do something with this company.

mayajordan Nov 15, 2018

The same happened to me except they restarted my membership without my permission and they aren't going to give the money back. lets start a lawsuit against them. they are thieves. i was recommending this game to everyone till now. i am going to start telling my friends, family and anyone who plays the game to stop playing until they give me my money back.

thel Sep 02, 2016

@fred gl with that I tried to get them to stop lieing on their advertisements that say you can play for free the game. By definition free to play means no fee to play the whole game from start to end game. 30 web links in random places later you find hidden on their site it is pay to play not free to play. I went to the BBB of their us location and was told "sorry we can't pressure them cause they have no usa base despite your research. They refuse to answer us due to not being a US company."

They are violating the law and think it's ok.

• Fr
    fred agbor Mar 31, 2016

i want a refund every thing i ever bought for crowns even mebership all back to the credit card plz plz plz

childyarien Nov 21, 2018

@fred agbor I have personal information on the owners of Wizard101 if you’d like to call them or email them directly.
    Mike James Reiman Age 54
    20 Registered sex offenders near Mike’s house
    Shoal Creek
    6625 Canyon Oaks Cir., Plano, TX [protected]
    Preston Meadow
    4501 Sterling Ln 620, Plano, TX [protected]

thel Feb 27, 2014

@Bellamie yeah she did, "I call them no body anwer the phone try to rish them via email and nothing" while she did not mention what was said in the email. By her tone of wording she asked via email to cancle the account, she also doesnt say how many emails she sent them, so she probly told them to rrefund her after the cancle.

I think you work for them cause for me to find the page for "hey you gotta pay for every chapter" page i had to go through 27 pages to find it. why 27? cause it is not where it should be which is under store, membership, or the guide. in fact except for that page and the hidden faq page there is no mention of needing to buy the chapters to play. By definition free to play means you don't have to pay for anything to play the full game.

as for what she is saying i looked at that page and it doesn't mention it really well. it does mention continue membership will require you to pay for more time, but not you are auto renew.

thel Feb 17, 2014

@bell she stated she did cancel the account. which mean the monthly billing 10 months after is illegal. While the do state you cant get a refund, it doesnt show what about when they are at fault for illegal removal of funds.

childyarien Nov 21, 2018

@thel I have personal information on the owners of Wizard101 if you’d like to call them or email them directly.
    David Wayne Nichols Age 64
    [email protected]
    There are 100 registered sex offenders living near David’s house on Stonetrail Dri.

Meadows
    7216 Stonetrail Dr, Dallas, TX [protected]
    Ashford Forest
    12538 Honeywood Trl, Houston, TX [protected]
    Concord Bridge
    13418 Klamath Falls Dr, Houston, TX [protected]

• Ro
    Rosa Villanueva Aug 10, 2013

I dont want just the complain this company I want help to stop this persons steal my money from mu bank account please let them STOP...

childyarien Nov 21, 2018

@Rosa Villanueva I have personal information on the owners of Wizard101 if you’d like to call them or email them directly.

Kingsisle Entertainment