King Sooperscustomer service counter 7/25/19 approximately 7:15am.

J Jul 25, 2019 Review updated:

I went to this King Soopers this morning to buy some groceries for a company meeting. After I purchased the groceries, I needed to purchase 31 25.00 gift cards. I went to the customer service counter and the clerk asked me how I was paying for the cards. I told her a credit card and she immediately told me I couldn't buy gift cards anymore with credit cards. Too many scams she said. I thought that was odd because just two short months ago, I purchase 1000.00 in gift cards from the same store using the same company credit card.

I had also ordered a fruit tray from the King Soopers at Youngfield and 32nd avenue in Wheat Ridge. I stopped there to get the fruit tray and ice, and asked their customer service counter about the new rule. They were shocked and told me there was no such rule. I then purchased 775.00 in gift cards using my company credit card. I would like to speak to the manager of the KS on Belleview and Kipling as well as the GM for the region. Do you allow your employees to pass judgment on your customers, in effect, sizing people up to make the determination that I am obviously a thief who could not possibly be able to afford 775.00 in gift cards? I am shocked and disappointed with the clerks behavior. She pretty much called me a thief and I would like to speak to someone about how I was treated.
Janice Beecher [protected]

• SubSquirrel Jul 25, 2019

That store obviously has had issues with stolen credit cards. You weren’t considered a thief and all customers would be turned down.

Madeline1969 Nov 29, 2019

Customers complain too much. A bunch of arrogant self entitled aholes... Sit behind a desk from 9 to 5 while we bust our butts to serve and deal with these morons. Too bad we are not allowed to kick them put when they start whining.